Chapter 24

Warning what you are about to read may be...okay no. just grab your holy water and bibles. if you are by any chance offended or uncomfortable with something along the lines of

-Daddy kink
-Baby boy kink
- Basically BDSM

etcetera, then do not read this chapter because I do not want hate comments on something I worked really hard on. if you want more of this but with the other ships then just let me know.
___

"Daddy...make me feel good" Jeongin said quietly and that's when Chan lost self control.
___

"You want me to make you feel good, baby boy" Chan said his voice husky making Jeongin let out a small moan at the pet name.

"Please" Jeongin whined squirming slightly at the feeling building up in his stomach.

Chan attacked Jeongin's neck, leaving multiple hickeys from his jaw down to his exposed collarbone.

Jeongin bit his bottom lip, trying to suppress his moans but failed when Chan began trailing his hand up and down his inner thigh.

Chan pulled away, admiring his work, before crashing his lips onto Jeongin's.

The two battled for dominance, even though Jeongin knew he was going to loose, he wanted to test Chan.

Chan overpowered Jeongin with ease, his tongue exploring every inch of Jeongin's mouth, tasting the alcohol that the younger had been drinking.

Soon the older pulled away, a smirk on his lips. His hands trailed underneath Jeongin's hoodie, Jeongin sat up letting Chan take it off of him.

But Chan being the tease he is, did it as slowly as he could making Jeongin whine from being impatient.

Chan chuckled, tossing the piece of clothing somewhere in the room.

The younger layed back down on the bed, Chan pressing his body against him.

He trailed kisses down Jeongin's neck, to his collar bones and to his chest.

Trailing his way over to Jeongin's nipple, he captured the other between his fingers.

(I am telling you, I've been laughing at that fact I wrote nipple for the past five minutes)

Jeongin let out a moan, his back arching slightly. As Chan's skillful tongue ran over one pink bud while his hand tweaked with the other (big boy words) he could feel the heat in his lower region.

And Chan noticed, coming to the fact that just playing with his nipples can make Jeongin cum in only a matter of minutes.

Stopping what he was doing, he licked a striped down Jeongin's stomach making the younger shudder.

Chan sat up, looking down at Jeongin with lustful eyes. With Jeongin's red cheeks, his lips bruised and the large amount of hickey's that littered his body, only made Chan harder than he already was.

He leaned back down, capturing Jeongin's lips with his. The two having a heavy make out session.

Chan decided it was time for more and began grinding his crotch against Jeongin's.

The younger moaned loudly into Chan's mouth, loving the feeling that erupted through his whole body.

Chan smirked, grinding down harder making Jeongin whine.

They both pulled away breathless, Jeongin staring into Chan's eyes.

"Please" Jeongin begged, wrapping his legs around Chan's waist.