Chapter 49

^Who tf allowed him to-

Jeongin sighed and opened the door to his shared dorm. He saw that it was now only Jimin, who sat on the bed waiting anxiously for him to spill.

"Everybody left just a couple of minutes ago" Jimin explained making Jeongin nod.

He shrugged off his jacket and set it on the bed and that's when Jimin tackled him to the floor.

"What the-"

"Bitch is that a hickey?" Jimin asked turning Jeongin's head to the side so he could a better view.

"What? N-no" Jeongin stuttered.

"Yes the fuck it is, you stuttered. Oh my god Jeongin did you and Chan fuck?!" Jimin gasped.

Jeongin rolled his eyes and pushed Jimin off him.

"We didnt, okay? He kissed me, I kissed back and then he gave me a hickey" Jeongin stated.

Jimin narrowed his eyes at him and studied his expression before letting out an "Okay"

"Well anyways, Did you guys talk about it?" Jimin asked.

"Sort of. He told me the reason why it happened. Like about a week of them doing it, he broke it off" Jeongin explained biting his lip.

"If he broke it off, then why are they still together?" Jimin asked confused.

"He told me he couldnt say" Jeongin shrugged, "It was weird"

With that he stood up and walked into the kitchen to make him some noodles.

"What if she's like blackmailing him?" Jimin suggested.

"With what though? What could have Chan done so bad that he continued to date her just so she kept her mouth shut?" Jeongin asked.

"Hmm I dont know" Jimin said staring at the floor deep in thought.

"What if it's his sex tape?" Jimin joked.

"Jimin shut up" Jeongin laughed.

"Hey, I was just saying"

"Even if it was a sex tape it wouldnt have been with me because Chan doesnt record. He always always asks me what I want before doing it. So it most likely has to be him and her" Jeongin explained.

"True.....But if she's threatening to leak it then wouldn't it affect her more?" Jimin stated.

"Most likely yeah, people will say she asked for it and then call Chan a god for hitting it" Jeongin sighed.

"That's an oof....I wonder why he's with her still though" Jimin shrugged.

"Well enough of this drama, you need to let loose and have fun" Jimin said dancing a little.

"I'm having fun" Jeongin laughed before taking some noodles into his mouth.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "No. I mean actual fun, you and I are going to a party"

"Who's party?" Jeongin asked.

"Someone named um bo-bubble......bubblegum?" Jimin said unsure.

"Bogum?"

"Yeah, him. He invited me to a party and said I can bring a friend. That friend is you" Jimin said cheerfully.

"I've been gone for like an hour maybe a little bit more" Jeongin started, "How have you already been invited to a party?"

"Did you even leave the house?" Jimin shook his head.

"Do you even know who Bogum is?" Once again Jimin shook his head.