Chapter 59

"I'm literally so close to pushing everybody off this truck and leaving y'all here" Felix said as Minho drove through the fence.

"Why?" Minho asked obliviously.

"You could have just went through the hole and the campsite is right there!" Felix said pointing across the field.

And low and behold, there was the campsite.

"Oh" was all Minho said before making a sharp turn which had everybody flying to the left and headed towards the campsite.

"These children" Changbin sighed rubbing his face.

**

They finally got settled and assigned to a trailor they would all be sleeping in.

"All of us.." Woojin said moving his finger in a circle,

"In that" he pointed at the trailor.

"It looks small but it's not. There are four rooms and the couch could be folded out to be bed" Felix stated.

"How do you know that?" Chan asked.

"The guy literally told us this" Changbin said.

"Right"

"Anyways since you guys gave my poor baby a hard time, we're choosing who rooms with who" Changbin said clasping his hands.

"Well obviously me and Changbin get a room" Felix said grabbing Changbin's hand.

"Hmm..Woojin what do you want?" He asked.

"Why does Woojin get to choose?" Jeongin pouted.

"He's the oldest" Jisung stated.

"I'll take the couch bed" Woojin said with a happy smile on his face.

"Seungmin, Hyunjin you're rooming together" Changbin said.

"Nope" Seungmin stated.

"Not happening" Hyunjin crossed his arms.

"You guys are boyfriends. You guys are Seungmin and Hyunjin. You guys are the couple everybody loves. I dont know what's going on between you two but you have to solve it. You're rooming together and that's final" Woojin demanded.

"Okay" the two muttered under their breath.

"Minho and Jisung, of course"

"You're  literally putting all the couples together" Chan stated.

"No duh" Changbin said giving him a look.

"Hey, is there possibly a tent in there?" Jeongin suddenly asked.

"Lemme check" Felix said going inside the trailor and came back seconds later holding a tent.

"Surprisingly yes"

"Thanks"

Jeongin grabbed the tent and his bag from the floor and began walking away from the trailor.

He made it a good distance away from the trailor before setting down his bag and opening up the tent.

"What is he doing?" Chan asked scrunching up his eyebrows.

"Simple, he doesn't want to room with Jimin or you. So he chose to sleep outside." Jisung said.

"Makes sense, we are camping after all" Minho shrugged.

"Shouldn't someone help him though" Chan said watching Jeongin build the tent himself.

"Just say you wanna fuck him and go" Jimin said grabbing his bag and going into the trailor.