Her Mom's Friend's Sister

"I moved to my dad's when I was 10 and, I didn't know anyone in the area except for the family my dad was friends with. A single mom with three kids.

Luckily there was a girl a couple years older than me. She was 12 at the time I met her, and we got to know each other a little over a couple years. We weren't close but we ended up having the same friends.

One night, my friend, Rob was hanging out with her and her younger brother. They happened to be in the house alone because my friend's mom was at work. Her mother has been helping this one lady through her work and got to know her fairly well.

She found out her sister was in a mental institution and was let out recently.

The night Rob was hanging out with my friend, they get a knock on the door. My friend thought it was just their mom since she knocks a certain way when coming in, and he answered it without thinking.

Rob wasn't supposed to be there and he took off through the window to his house down the road. He never thought twice about it.

It wasn't her mom. It was the sister of the lady her mom was helping and she figured out through talking to her sister, where her family lived and her mom's working schedule.

She came in.

This is where I don't know the details and I'm glad I don't.

My friend's younger brother got away to the neighbor's house to call the police.

The lady brutally murdered my friend a week from Christmas, decapitated her, and left her body naked in a bathtub. She even hid her head.

They had to look through the presents and I don't know where they found it, but they did.

I wasn't allowed to go to her funeral."

~Anonymous Author