Chapter 1 ~ A Daily life

AN: New series!!!! Hope you enjoy it! 

Explosions, gunshots, raging fires enveloped the entire city.

A silver haired boy was running for his life, trying to go into a safe place away from the war.

"This way!"

"Come on honey, just a little more."

"Y-yes!"

The silver haired boy grabbed his mother's hand and continue running to a shelter with all his strength. Sounds of guns blazing and explosions could be heard, along with screams of pain and panic.

They have been running for tens of minutes now, attempting to evade falling debris, knightmare frames and the war.

The boy began to have a hard time breathing due to the smoke, heat, and exhaustion. His legs were about to give up. The only thing that kept him going was his father and mother's encouragement.

Suddenly, an explosion occurred on the building right beside them. Large rocks from the building fell from great heights onto the road, onto the boy and his parents. Stunned, the silver haired boy was late in reacting.

Then a sudden force pushed him back, causing him to flew a distance back and land on his bottom. The world seemed to move slowly as he looked at the direction where the force came from.

Reflected in his eyes, his mother smiled at him, ever so lovingly, with tears falling down from her face.

"I'm sorry, Alex. Please live happily from now on, my shining star."

Before he could say anything back, rubles from the destroyed building came into his sight, burying the figure of his mother and father.

"...Mom...Dad?"

A drop of tear fell from his widened eyes. He stared at the rubles, unmoving, still unable to believe or even processed what had happened.

The sound of screams, gun shots, even explosions weren't enough to snap him out of his daze.

His cerulean eyes, once filled with happiness and cheerfulness, now reflected rage, sadness, and despair represented by the rubbles that had become his parent's grave and the hellfire burning around him.

He gritted his teeth and shout out the despair and rage in his heart.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

"AAAAHHH!! Hah... Hah... Hah..."

A silver haired young man sprang up from his bed with a rugged breathe. Cold sweat wet his body, causing his toned body to slightly glistened from the sunlight seeping into his dorm room from the window curtain.

It wasn't a particularly hot morning. In addition to the fact that he would sleep topless most of the time, he wouldn't have sweat. It was all because of the nightmare he had.

Hah... Hah... That dream again...

It had been 10 years since he lost his parents. It's said that time heals, but it doesn't seem to be working for Alex.

The suddenly, a knock was heard from his door.

"A-Alex-niisan, are you okay? I heard you scream before."

A sweet voice of a young girl was heard from the other side of the door. It was a familiar voice which always calmed him down.

"I'm fine, Nunnally. I'm sorry for worrying you."