Chapter 2 ~ Destiny

Alex, Lelouch and Rivalz, the two's friend from the student council they're in, were walking towards a certain room.

When they arrived, they were welcomed with several men dressed like bodyguards, an old man sweating profusely and a smug middle-aged nobleman with a chess board between them.

"Ah, has your relief finally arrive?"

"Hah... I'm glad."

The old man wiped his sweat off and got up from the sofa.

"Heh, a student huh."

The nobleman said while smirking.

"Heh, a nobleman huh."

Replied Lelouch to his mock as they walk towards the chess table, causing the nobleman's eyebrow to twitch a little.

"W-What's with this board?! This is impossible to win!"

Rivalz said after looking at the state of the board. Alex and Lelouch on the other hand didn't seemed to be fazed by it in the least.

"Lelouch, do you see it?"

"Yeah."

Alex smirked and asked Rivalz how many minute do they have before the next class start.

"Hm, about 20 minutes."

"Then just relax and drive safely. I'll end this in nine minutes."

Lelouch said as took the seat while Alex stood beside him.

"Heh, nine minutes? Guess this is why you've never beaten me before."

"Shut up."

Alex smirked towards Lelouch.

"Nine minutes? Hah! You have no place here, stupid kids. Go home before I wreck you."

However, Lelouch and Alex merely smiled back at him without a shred of nervousness which made him mad.

"Then it will be twenty seconds a turn for you."

The man said to Lelouch and started the game. Lelouch rose the king piece causing the nobleman to laugh.

"Hah! Starting with the King piece? You really are an idiot."

Lelouch smirked as he played his move. After a few move, Alex started yawning.

"W-Why are you yawning, Alex?"

"Because it's already over."

"Huh?"

"In about fifteen moves that is."

"...You can read that much ahead? Should've expected that from you..."

--------------------------X--------------------------

"Where's Alex and Lelouch?"

An orange haired girl asked to her friends as they had their lunch in the school's garden.

"What's this, Shirley? Miss your silver-haired husband?"

"W-W-What are you talking about, Pres Milly?!?!"

"Ahahahaha~"

Shirley blushed, causing Milly, the blonde haired girl, to laugh loudly.

"H-Hmph, you can say what you want pres. But I wonder who almost called for a specialist doctor when Alex came down with a light fever?"

"T-T-That's... W-What?! I can't be worried for a friend?!"

"Calling a specialist doctor from the homeland just to treat light fever is more than just worrying!"