Chapter 4 ~ Let the Games Begin

A Sutherland suddenly burst into a warehouse. After using its factsphere sensor to relay thermographic images and see through the cloud of dust, a silver haired woman with brown skin piloting it found dead people who were from group CA and a student standing ever so calmly.

Using the speaker of her knightmare, she spoke to the student.

"What happened here? What is a britannian student like you doing? Answer me, or else..."

She shot her knightmare's assault rifle around the student who didn't seem to flinch in the least. In fact, he merely seemed annoyed by it.

"Answer me!"

"Get out of there this instant!"

"Who do you think you are?"

I see. It won't work unless I can see them directly.

"My name is Alan Spacer. My father is a duke."

Lelouch said as he put his hands up in the air. After all, he didn't need it to change the tables around.

"A duke?"

"I have an ID card in my breast pocket. After you confirm my identity, I'd like to request your protection."

With that, the silver haired woman exited her knightmare and walked towards him with a gun pointed at him.

"Keep your hands up. I'll take your ID card out of your pocket."

"Give me your knightmare."

The geass symbol appeared in his left eyes and flew towards the woman, changing her cognition into following his order.

"Very well. The code is XG2-ID2D4."

She said and threw a thumb stick which functions as the key for her knightmare to Lelouch.

"Good."

--------------------------X--------------------------

"Too bad~!"

The playful and slightly higher than normal voice of a man awoke a brown haired man on a medical bed.

His uniform wasn't on his body and was replaced with bandages around his torso.

"You were so close to those pearly gates, Private First Class Kururugi!"

"Um, where am I?"

He asked as he struggled to sit up due to the pain on his torso.

"Oh, you're still in the Shinjuku ghetto."

"We're near Prince Clovis, so it's really the safest place to be..."

A dark purple haired woman said and held a broken pocket watch towards him.

"Suzaku-kun, this thing saved you."

"It just barely kept the bullet that punctured your combat suit from killing you though."

"Is it something precious?"

"Oh yes."

Suzaku said as he took it from the lady.

"I hear the Elevens believe there's a God in every object. This kind of thing-"

"Uhm, Ale-... What's the situation?"

He asked in a hurry, interrupting the light blue haired man.

"I hear they got control of the poison gas, though the Elevens were met with significant casualties."

"It looks like the culprit hasn't been caught though."