A Kingdom Called Cosium...

A/N Note that this was inspired by LiyuConberma from DeviantArt and her comics Teen's Play and Children's Play. The plot is lightly the same but entirely. Even the universe has differences! You'll see what I mean. Enjoy!

P.S. Cosium and characters from Cosium aren't mine. They belong to LiyuConberma ^^

X

Once upon a time, in a zone and timeline far, far away, there was a wonderful and peaceful kingdom called the Kingdom of Cosium...

"Can't catch me, Shadow! You can't either, Silver!"

"No fair, Sonic! You got a head start!"

"And I can't run as fast as you and Shadow!"

"Still! Ha-ha-ha!"

...well, almost peaceful. At least the kingdom was wonderful.

Anyway, in the Royal Garden of Cosium, there were three brothers playing around. They were all 5 years of age but each of them looked different; one had azure fur, emerald eyes, peach arms, muzzle and tummy with a necklace with a seashell pendant, another had ebony fur, ruby eyes, white chest fur and tan muzzle with a necklace with a golden ring through it while the last had albino fur, amber eyes, white chest fur, and tan muzzle with a necklace with an emerald gem on it. What makes them more related to each other is that they were triplets brothers.

"Sonic!" Silver Hedgehog, the second eldest and the one with the albino fur, cried out as he and his older brother chased over their little one. "Slow down!"

"Can't catch me!" Sonic Hedgehog, the youngest among the three and the one with azure fur, giggled as he used his speed to run off.

"Sonic, come back here!" Shadow Hedgehog, the eldest among them and the one with ebony fur, struggled to use his own speed to catch up. "Sonic! Come on!"

Sonic chose to ignore and kept on running, laughing.

"Ha-ha-ha! You guys are so—oof!"

Suddenly, he bumped onto someone and fell on his back.

"Ow~" he rubbed his aching head and groaned.

"Well, well, looks like someone was in quite a rush,"

Sonic looked up and let out a happy laugh. "Papa!"

King Kaze Hedgehog, the current king of Cosium, smirked before picking up his youngest and tickling his tummy. Sonic squealed and giggled more.

"Papa, that tickles!" he laughed.

"Oh, does it now?" Kaze chuckled.

"Yeah, papa! It tickles! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!"

The two burst into laughter as Shadow and Silver came to a stop in front of them. Kaze spotted them and swiftly picked them up, making all of them laugh more as the triplets were bounced around in their father's arms.

"Papa! Papa!" the three giggled and cheered.

"Oh, boys!"

The four turned and the triplets hopped off before running to the source of the voice; their mother Queen Sapphire Merhog, the current queen of Cosium and the wife of Kaze.

"Mama!" the brothers jumped, wrapping their arms around their mother and hugging her.

"Oh, the three of you are so adorable!" Sapphire giggled as she hugged them back.

Kaze smiled and joined his family, pulling them all into a huge bear hug. They all laughed at the surprise cuddle, their voices possibly heard across the kingdom.

"Alright, Kaze," Sapphire's laughter ceased but her smile didn't. "that's enough. We need to head back yo the castle and let the children play,"

"Alright, Sapphire," Kaze placed the triplets down. "Go on, boys! Off you go!"

"Bye, Papa!" the brothers ran off into another part of the garden, waving their father goodbye before playing another game of Tag.