Fears And Changes

A/N Alright, now the script is all on me. Good luck to me! Woo! Enjoy! XD

X

"Curse those idiots!" Shadow jumped from the last step and landed on the ground as he made his way to Darren's first workshop, where their temporary bedroom was. "Are they that dumb to think themselves as the good guy and me as the bad guy?! They're all being dipshits!"

He slammed the door shut as soon as he was inside the room he shared with the other hedgehog teens and the wolf.

Suddenly, he went berserk. His fur turned bright red before he floated and let out an explosion of Chaos Energy then he grabbed a handful of Chaos Spears and tossed them around in blind rage...

X

Meanwhile, back in Darren's Workshop of Books And Spells...

"No, no, no!" Silver shook his head as he glared at the hedgehog wizard and the wolf. "Neither of us are going to go to to Shadow to apologize!"

"Please be reasonable," Darren was getting desperate on the argument. "If Kaze, Sapphire or anyone else in the castle find out who he really is or who really isn't, this kingdom will go into complete chaos and my brother will be enraged that he will lose his sanity!"

And, in his head, a bad thought came to him. 'And if Kaze was to find out that these three are from Möbius, he'll kill them with NO hesitation! Hope he doesn't kill me, though...'

"Then let him deal with it!" Silver snapped but quickly changed the tone of his voice when he noticed Trails and Darren's shocked expressions. "Look, I'm sorry, Lord Darren, but we just can't. Shadow will KILL us the moment we enter the room and besides, we don't want to be always the ones apologizing when HE started the bickering,"

Sonic was beside him on the chair, listening in silence as he looked down on the ground. He chose to agree to disagree with Silver's statement. Shadow DID start the bicker but the immortal just stated the truth. Also, none of this would have happened if he didn't annoy the ebony one SO much that he agreed to help to return Silver home to the future.

Darren sighed. "Well, if Shadow gets into danger, this will deeply affect the rest of you. I, for one, will not be for they think that I hired you to be my assistants but I don't know you personally. The blame will not be turned over to me nor Trails but to you and Sonic for not... stopping Shadow's wrath,"

"He's got a point, Silv," Sonic quietly said. "Besides, what Shadow said was true, anyway..."

"No, it isn't." Silver growled, placing a hand Sonic's shoulder. "See? He's making you think that way but I see your point. Fine, let's go. I'm sure he isn't far,"

Sonic nodded then they exited the workshop and headed to their temporary quarters, as stated by Darren earlier, then they entered and heard blasts coming from their shared room.

"Do you hear that?" Silver asked, turning to the azure one.

"Yeah, I do," Sonic nodded. "It's coming from inside,"

"Oh boy," Silver sighed and rubbed his aching head. "Do we have a spare bedroom?"

"I'll ask Lord Darren later," Sonic bit his bottom lip. "Maybe we could share with Trails?"

"I doubt it. Let's just stop him before he destroys the WHOLE palace,"

"I couldn't agree more."

Silver took a deep breath then he placed on the doorknob and twisted it before gently pushing the door open.

"Shadow?" he whispered as they peeked in. "You in here?"

Their eyes widened, however, when they saw the being destroying the place.