The Memorial Situation

A/N Okay, I'm sorry if I update quick. I'm just LOVING this sooo much! XD

X

Meanwhile, in Möbius, in New Mobotropolis, everything was quiet in the Hedgehog Residence as Jules was reading the newspaper and Bernadette was washing the dishes.

"I wonder what Sonic is doing right now..." Bernadette sighed.

"Bernie," Jules looked up from his newspaper. "Sonic is just going to send Silver back to his world,"

"Yes, well," Bernadette shrugged as she dried the dishes. "good for Silver but with Shadow too? Neo walkers know what those two are capable of,"

Jules placed his newspaper down and went over to his wife. "Bern, I don't believe they'll harm our son,"

"You don't think so?!" Bernadette turned to him. "Remember the times they nearly cost Sonic his life?!"

"And Sonic forgave them in the end," Jules concluded. "Even if they are not his friends, they are presently not his enemies,"

"... I suppose you're right," Bernadette sighed, turning away to put away the dish she was washing and drying. "But they will have to get through me if they ever try to hurt MY baby boy again,"

As she spoke, Jules noticed someone at the doorway and turned to see his brother Charles Hedgehog with Nicole.

"Charles? Nicole?" he sounded concern as they entered with worried expressions. "What's going on?"

"Cyrus wants me to take all of you to Freedom Fighters HQ." Nicole replied.

"What's happening?" Jules advanced towards the holo-lynx.

"There's... a little complication." Nicole answered. "You will see when you get there."

"Is it Sonic?!" Bernadette rushed to front. "Is he alright?!"

Nicole was taken back but calmly told her, "Mrs. Hedgehog, all will be explained when I take you to the headquarters."

"Oh, and Sir Charles?" she turned to the elderly hedgehog.

"Yes?" Charles stepped forward.

"Cyrus also asked for you to bring a plate of chili dogs..."

X

Meanwhile, at Freedom Fighters HQ, Tails stomped back to the room where the machine was located as Cyrus sat on his knees and looked under the desk.

"Shh..." he tried to soothe the children. "come out now, boys,"

He turned to the young fox and asked, "Have you contacted Rouge and Omega yet?"

"They said that they'll come in a few days," Tails replied. "An important from G.U.N came up. Are the others coming?"

"Yes, and I just sent Nicole to get the Hedgehog family,"

"And have they come out yet?"

"No, not yet," Cyrus turned to the three young hedgehog triplets, with Shadow in front protecting the other two while Silver held Sonic in a tight embrace as the azure one began to cry. "They're still scared,"

He leaned his head down and gave the triplets a smile. "Sonic, don't you remember me? It's me, Cyrus. Shadow? Silver?"

"We... We don't know you!" Shadow hissed. "Who are you people?! And how do you know our names?!"

"We just want to go home!" Sonic whimpered and kept weeping and weeping as his older albino brother kept him close. "Where are we?!"

Cyrus and Tails were surprised to hear that from the azure one as they fell silent and speechless.