Chapter 1 : Gapped into Gensokyo

Y/n's POV
I woke up suddenly to a strange noise from downstairs. I live alone so who could be here? Is somebody breaking into my house?
Alerted by some intruder, I immediately rush downstairs trying to configure the source of the sound.

But I find nothing. I only find a weird strange dimension in an eye shape, ribbons on the tips of the eye-shaped portal. I got closer but stumbled on something and fell into whatever the portal is and where it would lead me.

I groaned in pain as I woke up, rubbing my head and trying to stand up on the ground. I scan my area around me. I'm in an unfamiliar location. It's night time, and I'm near some sort of cabin. I went to the traditional cabin, taking off my shoes and went inside. But the doors were locked. Outside was just a wooden donation box and no doorbell (dum Y/n -_-). I sighed and knock on the door three times.
...
No response. Just some noises and a groan. The door unlocks and appear a female. She had long brown hair, brown eyes and wearing a white kimono. "Who's th-" she wakes up as she saw me. "Wha?? Who are you??" she asked. "Uhm... I could say the same here... I don't really know what happen, but I came into some strange portal and it led me to front of your cabin..." "Cabin?! This is a shrine, idiot! But judging by your weird clothes, you look like you're from the outside world. You... came into one of Yukari's gaps?" she replied. "Gap?" "It's an opening from time and space which leds you to any place for as long there is another gap in that any place. Those things are called gaps. They're made by someone I know." she growled at the end. "So can I get out of here?" "I doubt. She would probably ask you to stay here for a while and face the baptism here." she shrugs. "What?! I can't do that! What about my family and friends?!" "Well, if she do decide to return you, you'll be gone back to your home." "Can you tell me where I am and who are you?" "I'm Reimu Hakurei. I'm the owner of this shrine and I'm the shrine maiden. This place is called Gensokyo." she states, yawning once between the words. "Gensokyo? I thought it doesn't exist but whatever. Anyways, I need a place to stay too. Can I stay here?" "If you donate to that box, yes you may." she said as she points to the box. I reached to my pockets and searched for my wallet. 'Crap, my wallet is back at home.' I thought to myself as I begin to sweat. "Um, you gonna donate buddy?" "Sorry, but I don't have anything with me..." "Well then find another place. My shrine is also full." "But do I have to find it at night??" "If you got what it takes for the first baptism you'll be facing, then yes you should." she said coldly as she slowly shuts the door. "Wait!! Just let me stay for just this night!" "Shush! Now you're really annoying. Leave my shrine in peace so you don't annoy the residents here." she quietly yelled and shut it completely. I sighed and walked away from the shrine.

I wanderred around the nearby areas. I'm very unfamiliar to the place so I might get lost and die. I will also need food and water, or even money...

I reached into a forest. It was pretty deep and dark. I found a few branches and start gatherring them. I bent two rocks, causing sparks of fire and finally lit the branch. I start to warm myself, even though I wore a gray hoodie, black pants, and black sneakers. It was very freezing at night, so not even my clothes could hold off the cold. I saw something flew past the bushes but when I lift up my head, I saw nothing. I shrug it off and continue to warm myself.

I look around the area, trying to find any edible plants around. Mostly I saw mushrooms and flowers. I start to grab random plants and gather them. I cooked up on the fire and eat them. It may be unhealthy but it's worth it. I grab a medium-sized wood and placed it on top of the fire, lighting it up and became a torch to warm myself and help me guide around the dark forest. I decide to abandon the fireplace and continue to find some other place.

I wonderred around the forest. I feel lost since I didn't saw any houses nearby and if I did, I'd probably missed it. I just sighed and sat down under the tree resting for a bit. I nearly fell asleep, when suddenly I heard a child female voice spoke up to me. "Hello, mister."

End of the first chapter! Glad on how it turned out so far. Take your guesses on who's talking to our dear Y/n.
A. Daiyousei
B. Wriggle Nightbug
C. Mystia Lorelei
D. Rumia
Guess now in the comments!!