Chapter 8 : Remilia's Confession

Y/n's POV
We rushed upstairs to the throne room and saw maids laying on the floor with Remilia throwing temper tantrums, trashing and crashing the room. Sakuya can't seem to stop her for some reason. Why though? “Oh no...! Sis...” “Why can't you stop her, Sakuya?” I said, quite panicked. She frozed, clenching her fists and lowered her head. “S-Sakuya...?” “I didn't want her to hate me. She was the only one... she saved me...” she said. “Whatever do you mean??” I pressed. Flandre can't do anything either. Neither of us was brave enough to stop her. Why is she doing this in the first place...? “What happened anyway?” I said calmly. I saw her calming down, breathing heavily, then curled up into a ball and cried heavily. She looks like in immense pain. “I don't know. She was suddenly like this... and I thought one of you could help me, help us, calm her down.” she explained. Well that surely didn't help! I thought of it carefully from the events last night. Remilia was fairly devastated from what Flandre said. Is that really the cause? I decided to fix this, since it's partially my fault for even starting this mess. I slowly took my steps forward. “Be careful, Mr. Y/n! My sister is quite scary...” she whisper-yelled. I nodded and continued to walk in. Luckily, she was still curled up into a ball, crying heavily. So I can safely approach her. I saw the faces of the maids, seeing my courage of approaching the young little lady. I gently pat her back and strokes it softly. "Mrs. Remilia... please tell me what's wrong?" I spoke gently. "You know exactly what's wrong...! You brainwashed Flandre to oppose me, you filthy disgusting human!" she yelled and throws me back, hitting the wall. So it was about yesterday. "Remilia, please listen to me." "No I won't!! Give me back my sister!!! Give me what you stole from me!" she yells desperately. Now it is definitely me who's the guilty party. She assumes I manipulated Flandre into opposing her. Yes, her words must've deeply hurt Remilia's feelings. "Shh... Remilia. Calm down. Your sister is here and Sakuya as well. Both of them are very worried about you, don't you see?" I said calmly. "Sis..." Flan called. Remilia saw Flandre and her worried eyes. She deeply cares for Remilia, despite what she said yesterday. She calmed down a little. "Look, I'm sorry for causing trouble and a lot of misunderstandings. But you are mistaken. I'd never brainwash Flandre and I didn't mean to make her cry. I know it was all my fault and I accept the punishment you gave me but you took it in the wrong way. Please understand. I'm sure Flandre would ask the same." I comforted. She slowly stops crying, sniffles instead. "Really....?" "Of course. Now, why do you despise me so much?" "You're a human, after all... I see you as dangerous... or at least... weak... hopeless slave to die... but... Flandre seems to love you more... than me......" she sniffles. I hugged her tight. "She also loves you. Don't you see those worried eyes of hers?" "But.... I thought she....... hates me...... and we always argue...!" she cried again. "That's not true! In every of our arguements, we always make up with eachother, even if it is with Sakuya's help..." she called out to Remi. She lits up. She seems to finally feel happy. Grateful, maybe. "H-heh.... I didn't know..... a simple human... brings.... so much change..... even capable of making my...... charismatic self... cry... worse than before...." "You shouldn't judge me from my species type. I didn't mind living with vampires or youkais at all. As long as I am comfortable and everyone else feels the same." I smiled. She then returns the embrace. I can feel the joy inside her. "Th-thank you.... for everything... And I'm sorry for all.... of that..."
"It's fine. You're the mistress so I can't be mad at you." "But I was solely misjudging you." "It doesn't matter. I forgive you." I ensured. She smiles widely, brightly, happily, sweetly? Every word I could think of to describe her delightful smile. It reminds me of Flandre but more mature side.

After that, we are escorted back to the basement. Sakuya, following Remilia's orders, told us to pack our stuff because we are going to move rooms. "But I seriously love this room better..." Flan-chan whines. "Don't worry, your room won't feel so much different." Sakuya smiles sweetly. It's the first time I ever saw her like that. "And I am grateful for everything, Y/n. You made mistress feel more light. Her weights disappeared from her chest. I owe you a huge debt." Sakuya bows. "W-whoa...! No need, really. I'm only fixing my mistakes." "Minor mistakes. We misjudged you and that is the major mistake." "That's not something beyond comparison.... but really, you didn't have to." "I shall prepare you a special meal. Wait here as you both packed." Sakuya spoke then left within a blink of an eye. "How did she do that?" "No clue, but let's get moving! I'm sooo excited!" Flandre cheered. I'm glad everything is back to normal.

"Hey, Flandre?" "Yeah?" "Is it true you really love me...? More than a plaything, I mean." I nervously asked. "Silly, of course! Even though we barely knew eachother, every time we spend together feels like an eternity." she poetically speak. "Huh... I didn't know you really felt that way... for me..." I blushed. I couldn't be any more happier.

So sorry for the late update!!! Been trying to think how to connect the previous part with this one. Hope you enjoyed it!