Chapter 2 : Scarlet Devil Mansion

Y/n's POV
I snapped into reality and saw a young child. She has blonde hair with a red ribbon on her, with white amd black dress...? white socks and black shoes. I knelt down and asked "Uhm, can I help you?" "Are you a human?" "Uh... Yes." "Can I eat you then?" she starts throwing her insane stare at me. "No!" "Let me eat you up!!" she lunged towards me but I dodged and run. I don't know and I don't care to where I'll run. I just kept running. "Come back!" I can hear her yell from the distance. I glanced at my back slightly and saw her float on the air with a dark black ball surrounding her. I increased my speed and head over to a lake that I saw nearby. "I think I lost her..." I whisperred to myself as I panted. I looked at the lake. It was very misty and I saw a bunch of fairies. But then I noticed a big building across. I couldn't tell due to the mist coverring my view, but I could tell it was large and it was red coloured. I put my hopes up and approached it but then I rememberred there's a lake in front of me. I can swim but I'm afraid of getting my clothes wet and then I'd catch a cold. Then I saw a fairy approaching me. She had green hair with a yellow ribbon tying her hair to a side-ponytail. She had thin transparent fairy wings with yellow trims and wore a blue and white dress, white collared and yellow ribbon. "Uhm... excuse me." I called to her. "Hmm? Yes?" she turned to look at me. "Aah!! Oh, a human. Hello, mister. Is there anything I could do to help you?" "Yeah. Could you help me cross this lake? I'd like to go to that red building across." "Hm? Why is that you want to go to that deadly mansion?" she tilted her head. Oh god, I've got to think of an excuse! And fast so that young girl won't find me. "Uhh... That Reimu girl told me to go there and... get something from the owner there..." I excused. She looked inconvinced but she nods and lifted me up. We slowly fly over the lake, going to that mansion.
"What's your name, mister?" "I'm Y/n. How about you?" "My name is Daiyousei. You can call me Dai-chan since it's also what my friends nicknamed me." she responded kindly. I can sense a smile forming on her face. "Who are your friends?" "I have a few friends. We live pretty far away from eachother, but I'm near Cirno and Rumia. Both of them are my friends." she replied. "Where do they live?" "Rumia lives in the forest you came and Cirno is somewhere around here. We might have to deal with her after this." I froze at the time she said some girl lives in the forest I came. So that girl who chased me is named Rumia. "So how will we deal with... Cirno right?" "Yup. I don't really have any plan though..." Dai said sadly. "I'll try and think of a way." "But we're almost reach across so hold on for a bit..." she said. She panted like she's tired of carrying me across. I felt bad for her but I'm just some normal human anyways. Then we saw a fairy at our front. Could it be Cirno Dai mentioned? "Hey, Dai-chan! Watcha' doin'?" the fairy asked cheerfully. She seems to not notice me at all. Maybe because of the mist. "Oh, hi Cirno-chan. I'm just casually flying around, hehe..." she panted between the words. "Oh, okay. I wanna freeze up some frogs so see ya around!!" she said and left. "Phew... She can be a bit dumb but I still consider her my good friend. Anyways, we're almost there." she said. I could definitely see the mansion now. It's really red coloured, almost scarlet.

Dai then slowly places me a few meters away from the mansion. She panted for a bit. "Sorry about that, Dai-chan. But thanks for taking me here." "You're an ordinary human, right? Don't possess magic or anything." "Yeah, sadly..." I sighed. "Then you must be from the outside world." "Pretty much..." "Why would Reimu ask a random person to take something from the mistress?" she asked as she nearly left. Gotta think for another excuse... "Uhm... I guess she was in a rush and... when she saw me... she immediately asked me to do it and left..." I chuckled jokingly at the end. "Ah, okay. See you around, mister! And good luck." she waved and left. "Thanks Dai-chan..." I sighed. I approached the gate. There in the distance I saw a female in a Chinese milittary uniform with red hair, leaning against the wall while sleeping. This is definitely a good opportunity. I hope she's a heavy sleeper because if she is, I could easily sneak in. I tiptoed around the gate and begin to climb on the gate bars. These gates were very high and had sharp points at the top so I should be careful when enterring the front garden of this big mansion. I checked my watch and see that it's 15:07 when it's clearly 03:07 AM here. It seems like the time here is 12 hours difference. I reached the top, carefully enter and step on the bars and climbed down to the inside. I jumped off the bars carefully and tiptoed into the mansion, trying to find a way in while avoiding the fairy maid guards. What're they? Aren't these creatures just myths? Oh wait, this "world" is Gensokyo. The land of illusions. But it doesn't clear everything up. I shrug it off and continued to tiptoe. Then I saw a slightly openned door. I scan my area and rushed towards the door. I openned it and enterred. I panted hardly due to the events that was happening. But then I soon collapsed onto the floor and fainted, causing a loud thud in the mansion that echoes through the hallways and the rooms.

End of chapter 2. What'll happen to our Y/n-kun?? Will he be okay? Will the rest of the residents find him? Find out in the next chapter!!