Chapter 3 : Remilia Scarlet

Y/n's POV
I woke up in an iron cage, nearby a staircase. I assumed it leads to the basement. Where is this? Why am I in a cage? Is there somebody here? When all of my questions fly through my mind, suddenly the big grand wooden door opens in front of me. It seems to be leading towards the throne room I saw before... I fainted? I collapsed inside the mansion? How and why?? "Why are you awake now, young human." a young lady spoke. She had a short icy-blue hair, poofy hat with red ribbon, a white dress with more red ribbons on her. She also had a glowing scarlet coloured eyes and bat-like wings. "Uhm..." "You must've had so many questions. Like why am I in a cage, or something like that. Am I right?" she continued. "Sorry to interrupt, but who are you?" "How informal of me. You seemed to be much more formal than you look. My name is Remilia Scarlet, the owner of this Scarlet Devil Mansion. As you can tell from my bat wings, I am a vampire." she responded. I froze as I heard a few words: "owner" and "vampire". Oh god, will I be okay? "So, why am I in a cage again?" "You are a human who tresspassed my territory, enterred my mansion spesifically. My maid, Sakuya, have found you lying unconscious near the throne area. The other maids suspected you have tried to break in and try to steal something but failed due to the tiredness you are facing throughout your way here. Is that true, young human?" she asked, glaring at me. I froze slightly, because some of it were true. "Uh... If I had to say... I have no intentions of stealing anything. I thought this place was empty and I could live in it while I wait to be able to return home." I replied honestly. Remilia laughed at my reply. "You thought this place will be empty?? How foolish of a human. This is Gensokyo, and there's no such place as 'abandoned' here." she said and continued laugh. Soon her laugh gotten smaller and finally stopped, wiping fake tears away. Remilia turned serious and sighed at me. "Did you say you want to return home? How did you came into Gensokyo then?" she asked. "I-" "I am terribly sorry to interrupt, but he could be saying a false claim." another lady spoke behind Remilia. Remilia spun around and the two of us saw a maid with gray short hair and braided tufts tied with two green ribbons. She looked serious and kept glaring at me. It appears she came from nowhere. What's more is that she has a belt around one of her thighs with pockets and handles, which contained 3 different knives in those leather handles. "Ah, Sakuya. Why don't you introduce yourself to our guest?" Remilia exclaimed. So she's Sakuya, the maid Remilia mentioned and the one who found me unconscious apparently. "I am Sakuya Izayoi. You can call me Sakuya. I found you lying unconscious near the throne room from a sudden loud thud caused by your collapse." Sakuya explained, bowing in her introduction. "Oh, continue to speak young man. Sakuya, wasn't it a little too rude to appear out of nowhere when I'm questioning him?" she glared slightly at Sakuya. "My deepest apology, mistress." 'Mistress?' I asked myself. "It no matters now. Please continue your excuse, human." "I was in my house when I heard a crash from the first floor of my house. I went to check it, but I find a thing called 'gap'. I went closer to investigate but something made me stumble and so I got in front of a shrine. I thought I could try and ask for help from Reimu but-" "Did you say 'Reimu'?" "Yeah. I did approach her place and thought maybe I could stay there for the time being. But she was there and it seems like I have botherred her sleep. We have a slight conversation and ended when she didn't welcome me, saying I should donate. But I didn't have my wallet, it was still in my room. So I left to explore the woods, but encounterred Rumia. I ran away from her because she wants to eat me. I escaped the forest and found a lake that was misty." "It is definitely called Misty Lake, young one. Continue." "Then I saw your mansion. I'm sure you know what happened. So I asked a fairy to help me get accross and she did. I sneak into your mansion by climbing the gates and went in." "That fool, Meiling!" "Silence, Sakuya! Why don't you teach her a lesson?" "Gladly, mistress." Sakuya left afterwards. "Sorry about that. Please do continue." "I find a half-openned door and enterred. That's when I collapsed. And yes, I can assume I was tired." I sighed. Remilia nods in understandment. "But are you willing to pay for tresspassing my territory?" "Please, Remilia! Let me go. I won't be here again, I promise. I just need a way home..." I pleaded. "I cannot trust you but your explanation is indeed valid. So as for punishment, you will be my servant or locked up here for 3 years. I need to make an agreement with Sakuya." "I say we lock him up. He is still untrustworthy to me. He could try and escape if he were to be your servant for 3 years, mistress." Sakuya exclaimed, yet again appearing out of nowhere. "Hmm... Indeed a fair point. You will stay here for 3 years. I highly doubt you will ever be able to escape anyways." Remilia laughed. "But overall you might as well be a victim or a playmate of my sister. Who knows? You might end up being dead before you could even return home. Have fun facing your baptism, young human~." Remilia said evily, laughing at the end. I shivered in fear while imagining the kind of sister she owned. If she's nice I could ask her for help to get out of here. Remilia went into the basement, the stairs next to the cage I'm in as of current. I'm very afraid of what will happen. Sakuya is just watching me, glaring into my soul.
Few minutes had passed, Remilia came out of the basement alone. "Let's have lunch now, Sakuya." "Yes, Mistress." "W-wait!" I speak up. Despite shiverring in fear, I managed to speak. The two turned around. "W-will you give me... like... food or something...?" I shiverred a little. "Hmm... Depending on my orders. Any more questions? Oh, do you have a name, human?" "Y/n L/n..." "Alright." with that they left. I sighed and knelt down. "Excuse me. But are you my new playmate?" a young girl spoke on my left. I lifted my head and turn my head to my left. I saw a blonde young girl. She looked similiar to Remilia, except her hair is side-ponytailed, has red and white ribbons, and actually wears red shoes with white socks. But she had a rainbow crystal wings instead...

End of chapter 3. What will happen to Y/n? Will he die or will he survive?? Find out in the next chapter! Thanks for reading and goodbye!