Prologue

As Felix walked his way back home, his twin sister Chaewon following closely behind, he couldn't help but notice how Han Jisung himself approached the girl and had small talk with her, obviously hitting on her.

"Like, seriously, Han Jisung?"

Felix thought.

"Do you really think you have a chance with my sister?"

In other words, Felix despised Jisung. Seeing him, being close to him, having to sit next to him in most of his classes, and having to even hear the other boy breathe made Felix annoyed. He really couldn't stand Jisung.

But at the same time, he kind of felt something other than hate when being near Jisung. An indescribable feeling. Yes, Felix hated every single minute he had to waste on Jisung, but as soon as the other boy left him alone, Felix felt sort of empty.

"We arrived." Felix said, stopping in front of his house's door. "You can now get the fuck out." He added, staring right at Jisung's eyes, and if stares could kill, Jisung would surely be still alive because Felix's stare wasn't frightening at all.

"Lee Felix, nice as always." Jisung said in a mockingly manner, before turning around, hugging Chaewon quickly and running away, his cheeks turning crimson red.

Felix stayed there, petrified, with his mouth agape, trying to process what had just happened. Chaewon's laugh brought Felix back to reality.

"Oh my god Felix, you're so whipped!" Chaewon said, grinning loudly, as she took her keys and unlocked the door.

"W-what?" Felix reacted, following her close behind. "I'm not whipped! I am just angry that that brat hugged you without your consent! Who does he think he is?!"

Chaewon rolled her eyes, while Felix closed the door behind him and sighed.

"Chaewon, I really don't like Jisung. He annoys every inch of me and the simple sight of him makes me want to commit a mass murder."

"Are you sure? What if I told you to switch our lifes for a day? I become you, and you get to be me, thus being close to the Han Jisung." Chaewon replied with a mischievous smile.

Felix didn't hesitate.

"Count me in."