5.

Felix woke up with a huge hangover.

He sat down and realised he was in a bed, with someone.

He slowly turned his head to the sleeping boy next to him. Han Jisung.

Thankfully, they both had most of their clothes on. Both their shirts were missing, but at least they had pants on. Felix couldn't help but wonder what happened between them. He barely remembered anything.

He stared at Jisung's sleeping figure for a few minutes, then snapped out of it and quickly left.

Jisung's house was a mess. People sleeping on the floor, empty bottles of alcohol laying everywhere... On his way Felix decided to grab some of these bottles to throw them later.

After 30 minutes of wandering around the house, and not seeing Chaewon anywhere, Felix began to worry. He decided to look in every single room in Jisung's house until he found his sister.

And he did find her.

Sitting against the wall, with Hyunjin's arms wrapped around her tiny figure, was Chaewon, sleeping like an angel.

But Felix didn't care.

“WAKE UP!” Felix said. “BOTH OF YOU!”

Hyunjin opened his eyes immediately, but Chaewon still didn't move.

“Hyunjin, wake her up.”

Hyunjin began shaking Chaewon softly, and the girl ended up opening her eyes, and frowned.

“What am I doing here? Oh my god Hyunjin.” she said, as she realised the position she was in. She blushed, and a few seconds later Hyunjin did too.

“Lovebirds, we have bigger problems to solve.” Felix said, panic beginning to hit him as he slowly remembered events from last night. “I messed up? I think?”

Felix's voice cracked, which made Chaewon and Hyunjin look at Felix's direction, and both of their eyes widened.

“Felix...” Chaewon said.

“The mirror...” Hyunjin said, pointing at a mirror next to Felix.

The boy quickly understood. He turned around and looked at himself.

“Oh, my, god.” Felix said.

“Wait. Where's my shirt?” Chaewon said.

“The important question here is why Felix's neck is full of hickeys.” Hyunjin said.

“Okay. What happened?” Chaewon asked.

“I don't know. I woke up and I was in a bed. With Jisung. Both shirtless.” Felix said, making Hyunjin and Chaewon gasp.

“So you did fuck!” Hyunjin said, and suddenly Felix remembered something.

“You told Jisung!” Felix said. “You told him I wasn't Chaewon!”

“What?” Chaewon said, turning around to look at Hyunjin.

“Well, sorry! I was drunk!” Hyunjin said. “But isn't it a good thing? He still stayed with you after finding out you weren't Chaewon. That means he's interested!”

“Or way too drunk to care.” Felix said. “He just used me to have some fun."

“Felix-” Chaewon began saying, but before she could finish the boy had already left.

The next day, Felix didn't show up at school. And Chaewon was actually glad, because the only thing the entire school was talking about was that party, and on how Jisung had some hickeys. Everyone wanted to know who had given them to him.

Jisung actually looked proud. He had an unremovable smirk on his face. Did he remember?

In the only class Chaewon shared with Jisung, and in which they were seatmates, the two barely talked. Until she broke the silence.

“Do you...remember anything from last night?” Chaewon whispered, and Jisung turned around and smirked again.

“Everything.”

Chaewon gulped.

“E-everything?”

“We had some good fun last night, didn't we?”

Wait. What?

“We?”

“Yes? I remember talking with you, and the next moment we were making up. When I woke up your shirt was laying on my bed.”

Chaewon gasped. So Jisung thought he was with her?

“What about Hyunjin?"

“Hyunjin?”

“Yeah? Didn't he talk to you?”

“I honestly don't remember.”

“It's just so weird that you think I spent the night with you, when I spent it with Eunbi and then Hyunjin.”

Jisung frowned and didn't reply.

“I don't think you remember it all.” she added.

“Wait.” he whispered. “You said I wasn't with you? That you were with Hyunjin? But who was with me then? They really looked like you...”

“No way, sherlock.” she said, and Jisung's eyes widened, finally connecting the dots.

Just in time, the bell rang and Jisung stood up and ran away.