8.

Sitting outside the school's infirmary, Minho and Felix were uncomfortably staring at the wall, until the older one broke the silence.

“You're a dumb bitch.”

“What?”

“You should've brought him to the infirmary immediately!” Minho almost yelled.

“Jeez, calm down, it's nothing serious. He'll be okay.”

“You know nothing, Lee Felix.”

“Ouch.”

“Sorry not sorry.” Minho said, a smirk appearing on his face. “You can't imagine on how much trouble Jisung is right now because of you.”

“Because of me?”

“Yes. I can't tell you entirely but I'll only say that you should stop treating Jisung so badly.”

“Hello???? What about me? He also treats me very badly!” Felix complained.

“Let's just not talk. I'm way too tired to have this talk right now.”

“But hyung!”

“I'm not your hyung!”

“Why not?”

“Someone who thinks I have two cats doesn't deserve to have me as their hyung!”

“You have...three cats?”

Minho suddenly turned around, a soft smile appearing on his face.

“What did you want to say earlier, Lixie? Your hyung is all ears~”

Felix burst out laughing.

“Lixie? Your hyung?”

“Yes. And you need to know my cat's names are Sooni, Doongi and Dori or I'll cancel you.”

Suddenly, the infirmary's door unlocked and both boys looked at it's direction. A nurse came out and smiled at the boys.

“Do you want to come in?”

“What is he doing here.”

“Leave.” Minho told Felix.

“So you were saying your cats were called Sooni, Doongi and Dori?”

Minho almost cried.

“Jisung let him stay please I love him.”

“You what now?" Jisung almost yelled.

“He's my child Lixie and I want to protect.”

Jisung rolled his eyes and sighed.

“Oh my god hyung that was so soft.” Felix said and Minho winked at him.

“Shut up this isn't about you.” Jisung snapped. “You're not the one on an infirmary bed right now.”

Suddenly Minho realised where they were and what had just happened so he ran quickly to Jisung's side.

“Are you alright? Why did you come today?! I told you to stay at home you dumbass!”

“Jeez, calm down, I'm okay...” Jisung said, but he smiled nonetheless. “I didn't want to get behind in any of my classes so I decided it was time to come back today...”

“You're the smartest person in your year! You don't even listen at class!”

“I was just bored from staying at home all day, okay?”

Minho just sighed.

“Anyways. As you can see, coming here was a very bad idea.”

“Indeed.” Jisung said, looking at Felix with pure hatred in his eyes.

“Listen here you little bi-” Felix began saying, but Minho shut him up with a deadly glare. “Forget that.”

“Anyways. Since we're here all reunited, it's time to talk about something.” Minho said, and Jisung immediately turned around to face him.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes!”

“Oh come on! No! Minho I swear to god-”

“So. Felix.” Minho said, turning around to face him. “Did you enjoy that night with Jisung?”

---

Short chapter because I've been very busy these few days with school and the other story I have :") Now that school has finally ended (I'm graduating soon hehe :D) I promise I'll be updating this story more often :")