9.

Felix, who didn't expect Minho's question, immediately reacted.

"No. Worst night of my life." He said. "Why are you asking?"

"Because you two have been acting weirdly ever since that day and I can tell something is happening between you two."

"Nothing is happening." Jisung said. "See? We both confirmed it."

Minho was disappointed with the answer, but decided to leave them alone.

"Well. Okay then. But, just so you know Jisung, I now love Felix and you'll have to bear with him everyday." Minho said, hugging Felix while the boy tried to pull away.

Jisung just rolled his eyes, sighing right after.

"Whatever." He just said. "Now leave. Both of you. I need some sleep."

The two boys obeyed and left the infirmary just when the bell rang.

"Perfect. Now you can come to my house and meet my cats!" Minho said, enthusiastically, and dragged the latter away with him, giving Felix no other choice but to go meet Minho's cats.

The nurse told Jisung to leave the infirmary two hours after Minho and Felix had left. She told him he could stay at home the next day and rest, and Jisung bowed to her before heading home.

It was weird walking back home without Felix and Chaewon, but at the same time, he felt at peace, and actually enjoyed wandering alone. But his legs betrayed him and took him past his house, to Minho's. He wanted to see his best friend and tell him he was feeling better.

But when he entered the house (he had spare keys), he was greeted by Felix and Minho playing games on the sofa, the older's cats laying next to them.

Jisung freezed.

Was Minho trying to replace him with Felix? Had he found a better best friend? The two has been really clingy after all... He shrugged those thoughts off as he headed to the kitchen.

"I'll steal some of your food!" He shouted.

"Go ahead! Take everything yo-"

A few seconds later he was met by Minho, who hugged him tight, and Jisung tried to pull away.

"You came to visit me!" Minho said. "Nice to see you're feeling better!"

"Yes yes now get off me!" Jisung complained, while Minho snapped out of it and pulled away. "I'm so hungry..."

"I'll cook something for you! Go play some games with Felix while you wait!"

Jisung didn't want to fight, so he just obeyed and silently headed to the living room and dropped himself on the sofa.

He heard some soft meows next to him and saw Minho's cats laying next to him, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't feeling soft. He took Dori into his arms and made it sit on his chest, while playing with it.

Felix, on the other hand, couldn't help but feel nervous. The Han Jisung was sitting next to him, playing with a cat and looking adorable...

'Adorable? Pffffft Felix are you okay?' He thought, finally looking away from the other boy.

Then his phone rang, and he looked at the caller. It was... Minho?

He picked it up and heard Minho whispering:

"I have a plan."

"You have a what now?"

"A plan. Listen, you move closer to Jisung, saying you want to play with my cats, but then smoothly put an arm around him and then kiss." He said the last part of the sentence rather loudly, and Felix laughed.

"I'm not doing that."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Why not?"

"I'm just not doing it why is it so hard to understand? Besides how do you have my number."

"I added myself on your phone and then called me when you went to the toilet."

"Okay. This is stupid. I'm hanging up."

Before Minho could say anything else, Felix hanged up, and a few seconds later the older boy appeared in the living room, holding a phone in his left hand.

"How you dare hanging up on me?" He said, and Felix laughed.

"Jeez calm down it's not a big deal."

"Why were you even calling him? Hiding something from me?" Jisung interrupted them, and they both seemed to loose their voice because none of them replied.

"Uh...gotta go back to kitchen" Minho said.

"Oh I want to help you!" Felix said, standing up and disappearing with Minho inside the kitchen.

Jisung stayed at his comfortable place in the couch, not bothered by those two, and just sighed, caressing Dori.

Another short chapter! Sorry everyone, once I graduate I'll finally be able to write longer chapters ♡ Hope you all have a nice day/night :")