Part 4. Noah

I pace back and forth in the office, my brothers watching me "She should have got them by now" I mutter nervously.
Eli's phone pings in his pocket and he grins turning the screen to face us, a picture of a blushing Evie looking down at the ring box, our bracelet wrapped round her wrist.
"Who?" I question and Eli grins again "Jonah, took it, and no I didn't ask him to" he replies.
I sag into a chair "Now what do we do?"
Riki laughs "Can't you see, she's wearing our bracelet, she's read the card, she knows what we want and she's wearing our bracelet!" he explains again.
Acceptance... she wants us too.
Eli's phone pings again "They're going out with Mandy and Diana to a club to celebrate graduation, Bastille's at 8pm, Jonahs invited us to join them and asks if we wouldn't mind taking her home afterwards" he reads out.
I groan "Home, yes we can bring her home" and my brothers both laugh as Eli replies "'Done' to Jonah.

The club was heaving with newly graduated students all celebrating as we stand in the entrance searching for Evie. Riki spots Nick first and we follow him through the crowd towards the booth they were in.
"Hey, glad you made it" Jonah greets us as we reach the table, getting up to do a bro' hug before sliding into the other side of the booth leaving the seat next to Evie free, I quickly slipped in before my brothers could get there.
"Congratulations" I whispered in her ear and she turned to me smiling "thank you and thank you for the gifts" she blushed. I lifted her wrist with the bracelet on and kissed it "You're welcome" I groaned as her scent invaded my mind. I twined my fingers with hers and rested them on top of the table grinning, as she takes a big gulp off her drink.
Riki gets up and smiles down at her holding out his hand "Dance with me" and I feel the shiver in her body as she nods silently, I get up to allow her to slide out of the booth and into Riki's waiting arms.
I watch her on the dance floor with my brother and feel the pull of her, I'm not jealous seeing her in his arms, I just want her to be happy with us, all of us.
"She's ready" Nick tells me quietly as the others all chat. My eyes still glued to her every move.
"God I hope so, does she know we are taking her home?"
"I've told her" he grins at me "good luck" I shoot him a surprised look before I go back to watching her dance, sipping my drink until they return to the table sweaty and happy.
A few drinks later and Eli takes her off to dance, her smiles have been coming easier and she had been relaxing into our touches, my fingers itched to touch her, wrap myself around her, loose myself in her scent as I mark her skin, proclaiming her as mine, as ours.
I smile as they head back to the table, Evie branching off before getting to us, I raise a questioning brow and she blushes pointing to the toilets. I grin back and watch until she disappears through the door, getting up to allow Eli to sit down, his face flushed but happy.
"Your turn next" he raises his glass to me.

"Where's Evie?" Mandy asks a short while later and I realise that while I have been sitting here day dreaming about her she had not come back, twenty minutes had passed. I shared a worried look with the rest of them and rushed from the table, weaving through the crowd to get to the restrooms, the corridor is busy but no sign of her, I spot a door at the end of the hall that's slightly ajar and fear slams into my mind, has she been taken.
I hear the others behind me as Mandy checks the ladies toilets, but she's not there, I move down the hall and push out through the door, it's a rear car park, I can hear raised voices, a female and male arguing and then a frustrated scream. We rush around the corner and stop at the sight before us.
Evie is stood in front of two guys who are holding each other fearfully as a female is held at bay by Evie, the girl screaming abuse at the guys whilst Evie protects them.
"What the hell is going on?" I growl moving forward, I know the rest of the group have followed me out and are watching and I move closer to Evie.
The female turns her gaze my way and smiles at me "hello handsome" she coos drunkenly and I take a hurried step back, urgh.
Evie laughs at the girl "forget it Tasha, he's mine, look, why don't you just go home, you're just making a fool of yourself".
My mind glows at her comment, she right I am hers, we all are, I step next to Evie and wrap my arm around her waist, glaring down at the girl, who is now looking less confident "I'm drunk and they... they" she mutters swaying on her feet and Evie laughs again "go home Tasha, I'm sure Rob and Tom, didn't mean to upset you and I'm sure you will regret this in the morning"
I watch as the girl glances around noticing now how many people are watching her.
"I'm sorry" she cries and sways again, Mandy and Diana move forward and help her rebalance "come on Tasha, we'll make sure you get home safe" Mandy tells her guiding the girl away with a wave at us all.
Evie turns to the guys behind us and puts her hands on her hips scowling at them "you should have told her, maybe all this would have been avoided" she scolds them.
"I know but I didn't get the chance before she saw us, shit what a mess" the taller one replies sheepishly.
"Tom, think about talking to her tomorrow, when she's sober and has had time to process everything, you owe it to her" Evie tells him leaning into my side.
"Evie... thank you" they tell her before leaving hand in hand.
Now that the the pressure was over, I could feel my body relax its tensed muscles, and the fear and worry faded.
I hauled her into my arms tightly, her feet not touching the ground as I held her to me and breathed in her scent.
"Noah?" She tilted her head up at me confused.
"I thought we had lost you, I thought someone had taken you, hurt you" my arms banded tightly around her as I talked out my fear.  "But you're the hero, you protect others, you're perfect" I tell her reverently my eyes locked on hers as she gazes up at me and I can't stop myself as I lower my head and claim her lips with mine.