5

AN- Sorry I haven't updated in a hot minute I was busy with family.  Anyway here is part 5 of the days.

Magnus POV

Magnus was wondering without a shirt and without a cause waiting for his food to be delivered. He couldn't remember what he ordered but he doubted it mattered if he didn't like the food he could conjure up something he did. He picked up Chairman Meow and flopped down on the sofa. He stroked the Chairman's head softly and remembered the party he threw when Chairman had run away.  That felt like ages ago even though in reality it was only a year or so ago. He remembered seeing Alec for the first time, thinking he was the Herondale until he had spoken. Alec was soft-spoken, unlike Jace who knew how to get what he wanted. Magnus couldn't deny that everyone in Alec's friend group was undoubtedly beautiful. But it was Alec who had caught his eye. 

There was a knock on his door. Magnus gently plopped Chairman Meow on the ground and got up from the couch. He grabbed an old shirt from off the back of a chair and threw it on quickly. It was grey and worn but it was soft and it was Alec's. It was the only thing he left at Magnus's loft and at first, he was angry that Alec didn't take his shirt but now- 

His thought was cut off when there was another knock on the door. He yanked the door open, threw a hundred dollar bill at the delivery driver and slammed the door behind him. He had ordered Chinese for the 5th time in a row, but he was hungry and suffering from heartbreak. He put the food on the kitchen island and started digging through it. He pulled out sesame chicken and eggrolls. He leaned up against one of the counters and unlocked his phone. There were 5 missed calls from Alec. 3 from Izzy. 1 from Clary and 1 from her vampire friend, Samuel. 

Magnus found himself laughing slightly. He had wanted, badly, to answer those calls. To hear Alec's voice. He had listened to one of the voicemails where Alec's voice seemed to be tight and restricted, he was apologizing profusely and begging for a second chance. Magnus wanted to give Alec a second chance but he feared that something like this would happen again. 

Catarina told him "he was being stupid and if he truly loved Alexander as he said he had many times before then he should be with him." 

Magnus knew she was right, but he couldn't even bring himself to answer his calls. He turned his phone off and threw it to the other side of the room where it slid underneath a table. He wouldn't be tempted to look for it. 

At least not tonight.