9

(there will be a show quote.)
Jace POV

Alec came running down the steps and met them all at the front doors.

"You seem happy," Jace said. "Izzy told me about the phone call. You really didnt ask him to talk about it?"

A scowl grew on Alec's face, "Really Jace?"

"I'm just wondering." Jace said and raised his hands in defence.

"I just told him that he left his necklace with me. All he said was you're welcome, bye Alexander."

"Well that must feel nice," Clary said.

Alec shrugged, "Maybe but I'm in a good mood so can we please go eat?"

"You heard the man! Let's EAT!" Simon yelled. Both Jace and Alec rolled their eyes, while Izzy and Clary laughed and giggled.

Simon POV

Everyone was sat down in a large booth in the corner of the restaurant. Jace, Alec and Izzy got some sort of Sandwich. Clary got some soup and Simon got tacos.
(you guys know where this is going.)
Simon pulled out a small vile of a red thick liquid and started to pour it on his tacos.

Jace had a look of disgust on his face, "Oh ketchup on fish that is disgusting."

A small smile grew on Simon's face, "Its not ketchup, chef."

Jace turned to Alec and whispered, "That's more disgusting."

Alec started to laugh which almost made him choke on his burger. Once Alec got his breathing under control he punched Jace in the arm.

Even to Simon it was a relief to hear Alec sound happy for the first time in a while. But he assumed that it was going to be short lived. Alec will probably be sulking in his room tonight.

They finished up their meal and walked out the door. Alec was joking with Jace and would sometimes start up conversation with Clary, which seemed to surprise her.

They got back to the institute and Alec went up to his room.

"I've got to go Iz." Simon said and hugged Izzy, "If you need anything then call."

Izzy wrapped her arms around Simon's neck, "Thank you Simon." She let him go and watched him go down the street.