Chapter 15

(A/N: ok let me explain this whole situation again in case you guys got confused. I accidentally logged out of katreadz, my original account. I tried to send the email to reset my password, but it wouldn't show up in my inbox. Wattpad Support was being a little bitch and wouldn't do anything about it, so my only solution was to make a new account. I'm going to continue Numbers from where I left off, because writing it all again would be too much. Enjoy! And don't hate me after this chapter.... 😏)

Meg's pov

Everything at the office has been going great! We've been producing more then ever content, and gaining viewers. I am currently editing a destiny lets play that we did, and I could barely focus on it.

I've been feeling sick these past couple of days, and have thrown up a couple of times, but I haven't told anyone since I didn't want anyone to worry. I started to continue to edit the video again, when Kara came into the room.

"Hey Meg! There's two people here for you." she said.

"Oh um....ok." I said, and got up to go see the people. Kara ended up staying behind in the achievement hunter office. I walked out and saw two people.

I almost screamed in fear. Those bastards! How they fucking dare come here!

"Hello Meg." my dad said while smiling evilly. I felt enraged and terrified at the same time.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I said quietly. He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him,

"That's no way to talk to your parents? Now is it?" he said coldly.

"Yeah! I can't believe how ungrateful you are that we gave you a good home! And now you play video games for a living! You're a fucking waste of air!" my mom said, and punched me in the stomach.

I doubled over in pain and started to cough. I coughed up a little blood. Oh shit. My dad yanked me by my hair, and I let out a loud scream, until he slapped me across the face.

I saw almost everyone in the company run into the lobby, and Gavin saw what was going on.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!" He yelled, then punched my dad in the jaw, and he fell to the floor knocked out. I heard people gasp, but ignored it. While this was going on, my mom was being held back by someone who I couldn't see because my vision was beginning to blur.

"Meg?! Are you alright?!" I heard Gavin yell before I passed out.

Gavin's Pov

"Meg?! Are you alright?" I yelled, and she went limp on the floor.

"BOLLOCKS!" I yelled, and ran back into the achievement hunter office to grab my car keys. I quickly scooped up Meg and sped to the hospital. I ran inside, and very quickly explained the situation to the nurse.

She called out some guys with a stretcher, and they took Meg away.

"MEG!" I yelled, and tried to go after her. A couple nurses pushed me back and tried to reassure me that everything was going to be ok. But I wasn't listening.

I was freaking out.

Would she be okay? Why was she bleeding? How bad did he punch her? Why didn't I go with her to meet the two people? What would happen if-

"GAVIN!" I heard Michael yell, and turned to see all the guys plus Burnie, Griffon and Millie.

"How is she? Is she okay?" Geoff asked frantically.

"I don't know they haven't let me see her yet and they haven't told me anything!" I said, yanking at my hair in frustration. My hands were shaking so hard I couldn't grasp anything. Geoff hugged me, trying to get me to calm down. I sat down in a chair and started to cry silently.