Chapter 17

Gavin's Pov

"MEG!" I said. She passed out on the ground, and I picked her up and set her on the couch. Her body was limp.

"Why'd she pass out?" Michael said.

"Do you think I know that!" I snapped at him.

"Sorry." I said almost immediately after.

"She was actually sick, remember..." I said. "But it seemed like she threw up a couple times then she was back to normal." I added.

"Really?" Michael asked, sounding surprised.

"Yeah? So?" I asked curiously.

"That's sounds like exactly what Lindsay's been doing, she's even passed out a couple times, she says its a side affect of being pregnant."

As soon as the words left his mouth, the room went dead silent.

"You don't think......?" Ray said.

I could feel my eyes go wide and my face pale. Could she be pregnant? I mean....I would love to be a dad with her. The thought of having a child with her made me almost jump with joy. But was I ready to be a dad?

"Calm down Gavin. She might not even be pregnant."

I sat down in my chair, smiling to myself. "She might be pregnant." I said out loud, but more to myself.

"She's waking up!" I heard Ryan say.

"Meg?" I called out to her. She sat up and rubbed her eyes like she just woke up from a nap.

"Yeah? What happened?" she asked sleepily.

"You passed out." I said. She stopped rubbing her eyes.

"Really?" she asked, and I nodded.

"But you're fine now, so it's okay." i reassured her. She just nodded and smiled, making her glasses slip further down her nose. She giggled and fixed them so that they were okay again.

"She's so adorable."

I turned around to see that all the guys were giving me a look that said 'should we tell her?' I quickly gave small shake of my head, and gave them a look that said 'no, not yet.'

"Your sure you're okay Meg?" Michael asked, and I shot him a warning look. I saw Meg looking at me curiously.

"Shit. She saw the looks."

"Yeah, I'm great. I don't know why I passed out though, but oh well." she said.

"Alright, well, that's good. Because we have to record a lets play." Jack said.

"Ok, just let me grab a drink really quick." Meg said, and got up to go to the kitchen.

I started to set up to record, the whole time smiling.

"I could be a parent. With Meg right beside me. We could have children!" I thought.

"Gavin! GAVIN!" I heard Michael say. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?! Yeah?" I said quickly, only to realize that all the guys were staring at me.

"Nothing, it's just you've been smiling like an idiot and saying stuff under your breath. What are you so happy about?" Michael asked while smirking.

"Nothin Micool.....Its just....I could be a parent." I said while smiling again.

At this time, Meg walked in, looking pale, and holding a water bottle.