Chapter 16

Meg's pov

We ended the ahwu shortly after, and Geoff turned to me.

"Are you alright Meg? I know that was hard for you....." he said, but I only smiled.

"Yeah, I'm amazing actually." I said. Geoff smiled brightly back at me.

"That's good. Well, anyway, I'm hungry as dicks, so let's all go out for lunch." he said. I smirked.

"But Geoff, are you sure you're not hungry for dicks?" I said.

"FUCKIN' GOT EM'!!" I heard Ray and Michael yell, but Geoff only laughed.

"Remember I can fire you Turney." he warned.

"Ah Ah Ah! I think you mean Free." I said, making everyone start laughing.

"Yeah Geoff! She's free of her old last name!" Michael yelled.

"God damn Michael, stop acting like Barbara." Ray said. Michael looked confused for a second, then got the joke and started laughing.

"Oh you're definitely fired now." Geoff said at me.

------

We arrived at the restaurant we were eating at and immediately got a table. Me, of course, sitting next to Gavin. The waiter immediately came over and took our drink orders then took off again. Geoff started to talk as soon as she left.

"Ok guys, anyone have any ideas for a new lets play?" he asked sounding hopeful. We all thought for a second, when an idea popped into my mind.

"Hey, Geoff. There's a game I've been wanting to play for a while now called Stomping Land. What about that?" I asked.

The guys seemed to agree, and Geoff smiled at me.

"I guess we have our lets play." he said, still smiling.

The waiter brought us our food and we continued to talk and chat until it we were done with our food. We payed for our meals then left to go back to the office.

"Ok, before we do stomping land, we gotta do a vs." Geoff said. I started to whine.

"Whyyyyyyy we just filmed one yesssterday." I said, drawing out down letters. Michael, Ray and Gavin seemed to pick up on what I was doing and joined in.

Michael started to give tiny little yanks to Geoff's mustache while whining like I did, Gavin kept poking Geoff, and Ray was just screaming and making loud noises.

Needless to say, it didn't take very long for Geoff to snap.

"DICK PUNCH!" he yelled, and punched both Michael and Gavin in the nuts at the same time, leaving everyone else laughing their asses off as they cried in pain.

"She's the one that started it!" Gavin said as he held his balls.

"Dude, you can't fucking punch a girl in the dick. They don't even have one." Michael said as if it was the most obvious think in the world, which it actually was.

"Yeah. And it's not like I can fucking punch her boob." Geoff said. At this point, I was crying in laughter.

"Yeah. That means all you fuckers have a weakness compared to me......." I trailed off.

"DICK KICK!" I yelled, and kicked Ray in his dick. He immediately doubled over in pain, and fell to his knees, trying to recover from that sudden attack.

"You'll pay for that Free." he warned, and I flipped him off, only making everyone laugh harder.

"I'd like to see you try." I said while still laughing. He smirked.