Chapter 18

(A/N: "New kj thug" <<literally what I typed as I was climbing into the car. (I write in the car when I'm going somewhere. Its how I do my best writing))

Meg's POV

*3 months later*

"FUCK THIS!" I yelled as I threw my controller across the room, causing it to hit a wall and smash.

Michael started laughing really hard, "See? Doing rage quit sucks." he said, surprisingly calm.

"Yeah. It does." I mumbled. "and you have to do that every fucking week? Geez, I'm sorry." I said. But he only laughed again.

"It's not so bad once you get used to it." he said, but something in his eyes told me different. I shot him a sympathetic look and walked out of the office, and bumped into Lindsay.

"Oh hey Lindsay!" I said cheerily.

"Hey Meg? How's my pregnant pal doing?" she asked, and I giggled.

Once Barbara figured out that I was pregnant, she called Lindsay and I 'pregnant pals', since Michael and Gavin started the series 'play pals'. I thought it was adorable, and so did Lindsay.

"I'm good. I was just going to get a snack though."

"Oh! Me too! Gotta feed the baby!" she said, and patted her stomach, which was now fairly large, since she was about 6 1/2 months along.

We walked into the kitchen, and saw the Barbara and Miles were in there.

"Aww shit! Bitches better beware cause here comes the pregnant pals!!" Miles said, and we all started laughing.

"Oh, where's the play pals?" Barbara added. I shrugged.

"Gavin's fucking around somewhere, probably annoying the shit out of someone." I said.

"And Michael's in the office, editing a rage quit." Lindsay said.

I grabbed an apple, and Lindsay grabbed some grapes. Miles gagged.

"Ew, I never want to have to eat healthy." he said. He then grabbed his bag of chips and ran away.

"I guess he really hates healthy stuff." I said, then started laughing.

"Well, I got to go record some shit, so I got to go!" I said, then waved goodbye. I walked back into the office to see that Michael and gavin were wrestling again. Although I wouldn't really say wrestling, considering gavin was practically doing nothing as Michael help him in a head lock.

"YOU FUCKING MORON!" Michael yelled.

Gavin squeaked and saw me in the door way, "MEG! GET HIM OFF ME!" he said helplessly.

I just laughed and sat down on the couch to watch.

"What did he do this time?" Geoff said while walking in the door. I shrugged,

"Ask Michael." I said.

Michael finally got up and released gavin from the headlock, leaving Gavin gasping for air on the floor.

"HE-" Michael started while pointing at Gavin. "decided it would be just fucking hilarious to break my headphones!" he yelled.

"What are you on about? It was an accident!!" Gavin said.

"How exactly did they break?" I asked.

"Well..." Gavin started, "I was running around with them, and Burnie went passed me, so I said 'Burnie, catch!' and it turns out that Burnie would be terrible in a game of catch." he said. There was a beat of silence, then everyone except Michael started laughing.