Chapter 20

Meg's Pov

After the water battle, the guys and I had to spend the rest of the work day cleaning up mess we made. I was fine with that, it was worth the 20 minute battle we got out of it.

I opened the front door to my house, Gavin trailing behind me. I plopped down on the couch, making my cat jump up in surprise.

"I'm beat." I said, "And cold, and hungry." I finished. Gavin laughed.

"We're all cold," he paused, "but I can fix one of those. Im gonna go make dinner." he said.

After about 27 minutes, I smelt something amazing coming from the kitchen. I got up and strolled in.

"Whatcha makin?" I asked, trying to look at what was on the stove.

"Nope! You can't see yet! It's a surprise!" he said, and gently pushed me out of the kitchen.

"How much longer until it's done?" I whined.

"About 15 minutes." he said, and walked back into the kitchen. I laid back down on the couch and stared at the clock.

Soon, 10 minutes had past. I groaned. Gavin heard and walked out of the kitchen.

"You alright?" he asked, stifling a laugh.

"I'm fucking hun-gy." I said. This time, he didn't bother trying to hold back his laugh. Suddenly, a faint 'ding!' came from the kitchen, and Gavin perked up.

"Well, dinners ready!" he said. I got up and practically sprinted into the kitchen. Hey, I was hungry! Don't judge!

I walked in the kitchen to see that Gavin cooked my favorite meal. Steak with baked potatoes and broccoli.

"Oh my god, I love you." I said dramatically, and kissed Gavin. He deepened the kiss, and we stayed like that for a couple seconds until I pulled away.

I quickly served my food and dug in, savoring every bite. I finished in no time, and hugged Gavin.

"Thank you!" I said in a peppy tone.

"No problem Nutmeg!" he chirped, and kissed me on the cheek.

I skipped down the hall, "I'm gonna take a shower!" I said, and went into the bathroom.

I ran the water and hopped in, letting the warm water shower on my head and run down my back. I looked down at my stomach, which now looking like a huge watermelon, considering I was 9 months pregnant. After thinking and letting the water run on me for about 5 minutes, I decided I should actually wash myself. I scrubbed the wash into my hair, and washed it out quickly.

After I was done, I climbed out and dried off, then put on my Pokemon pajamas.

"Fuck. I need to work on my cosplay." I thought, and went to my room for my cosplays. Yeah, I have a room in our house specifically for creating and storing my cosplays.

I tied back my hair and thought about what cosplay I should make. I rummaged through my past cosplays, seeing which ones I haven't done yet.

"You haven't done Starfox."

Hmm....I haven't. Alright, I'll do that. I quickly looked online for the parts I could make. Such as the ears, actually....I already have some fox ears. Well, there were still other parts I needed. I ordered them quickly, and looked for fabric I needed to create the rest of it in my drawer.

I found the material, and started to make the jacket for the it. I was working off of a google image.

When I was about halfway through, Gavin came in.