An interesting meeting

You wake up that morning. Your (c/y) eyes still a little heavy as you sit up. "Well good morning beautiful day..." You say sarcastically.
You get out of bed and get dressed into your outfit for school.
You walk down stairs after getting dressed. "Well good morning (Name). How was sleep?" Your father asked you softly.
"Good morning father!" you say in a happy tone. You hug your father tightly and he hugs you back.
"I'll be on my way to school now dad..." you say a little nervous. I mean it is your first day am I right?

"Ah yes and I'm so happy for you! Have a grate day!" your father says happily. You walk out of the house and to school.
By the time you reached school, there was still some kids going inside and walking to the doors. All of a sudden, you are bumped into by someone you didn't know.
"Move kid!" the voice had said in a mean tone. Wen you looked up to see who it was, you saw the face of kacchan. You freeze up a little as he stairs down at you.
"I-im so sorry k-katchan! I wasn't paying attention!" you say quickly as you are still on the ground.
Then you seem confused as his hand was held out for you to take. You look up at him in a little shock.
"C'mon in trying to help you out kid.... Just take my hand..." he says, a very faint blush started to show on his usually angry face.
You decide to take his hand and he helps you up. "U-um thankyou k-kacchan..."

(That's it for the first chapter!hope you liked it! The second chapter is coming soon!)