chapter 5

You wake up to silence around you. You sit up and see kirishima asleep by the bed you were in. He was sitting in a chair, but seemed like he had been up all night. You smiled a little and started to reach over to him when you got a sudden burst of pain all over your body. You yelp and lay back onto the bed, hurting. You hear someone open the room door and see the man that was running to you before you passed out. He looked a little like kiri but just a little different... He speed walks to you and he he makes you lean back again. "Don't move to much, you could open your wounds up again." he said. His voice was deep and it almost surprised you.

"S-sorry..." you sigh. all of a sudden you remember everything that happened. your mom... the man... kiri and the smashed car window... you sit up again and look at kiri again. "Is he okay? did he get hurt?" you ask the man but never took your eyes off kiri. "Well he got cut by some glass but nothing too bad..." He smiles lightly at my worry. "But don't worry he will be okay.. he stayed in here all night with you just to make sure". You smiled lightly and think, he must have been so worried... The man turns and starts to walk away. you didn't mind and you move over to kiri slowly not to hurt yourself anymore.

'He looks so handsome wait did I just think that!? stop it!' you mentally yelled at yourself but you gently put your hand on his cheek. he moved a little but didn't wake up. you blush at his sleeping appearance. You helped him onto the bed, lay him down and covered him up. you smiled and kissed his head gently and them left the room. your body still hurt but you didn't think about it. you walked to the kitchen to find food. you find some grapes and take them. you thought to yourself 'They wont care if I take something small... right?'. you sat down on the couch slowly not to hurt yourself.

You turn the T.V on and start watching 'the walking dead' (Really good Netflix series btw!) and you smiled to yourself. all of a sudden you hear the door open from the room you were just in and fast foot steps towards you. you look over and you see kiri walk around the corner. He had a worried look on his face but when he saw you his face when to surprise and happiness. " 'Y/N' your okay!" he walked over and sat next to you and hugged you gently. you hugged back smiling. "Of course! And im glad your okay too!" you said in a happy tone.

He looked at the T.V confused. "What's this?" he asked. You look at the T.V and forgot to pause the episode so you missed some of it. "Crap!" You grab the remote and pause it. "Sorry its my favorite Netflix series. its called The Walking Dead! its about zombies". He looks at you and nods slowly. but he wasn't looking at you per say. he was staring at your hair. it was knotted and dirty. "You should go take a shower." He chuckled a little. You run your fingers through your hair and you flinched. "Oop- yea I guess I should!"

You got up and got directions to the bathroom. on your way there you looked at the walls and saw pictures of kiri and his parents. He was so adorable! You find the bathroom and walk in and see a few folded towels like it was planned. You sigh and lock the door and take a quick shower. as you shower you look at all the cuts and bruises from yesterday. you were surprised but knew they could heal okay.

-time skip to after the shower-

You walk out in a Hoodie and shorts and your hair up in a pony tail. you go over and sit with kiri again. He smiles and lets you cuddle him. you both looked happy. You grab the remote and try to pick something else. As you searched for a movie you found it hard to decide so you let kiri decide. He surprisingly picked a... (Get ready to be surprised.) Princess movie! Like... KIRI!? PRINCESS MOVIE!? (Insert surprise mother f****r meme). You stare at him in surprise and he starts laughing. You both then shut up and watch the movie in silence. but you knew in your heart... you liked this. but will this moment ever last..?