Chapter 8

sorry for not updating, I was trying to think of something else to do. Also I wont be here tomorrow because I gotta go to my grandmas funeral tomorrow. Again super sorry! Love you all!))

You wake up the next morning by someone sitting at the end of your bed. You open your eyes to see shinsou. 'why is he here? oh... right... nevermind.' You sit up and rub your eyes. "Good morning (Y/N)." Shinsou said in a deep, tiered tone. You waved, remembering what happened yesterday your eyes shot open. "Hey, what are you doing in my room?" You asked him. He pointed at the time and you looked. it was currently 5:30 AM. You look at him like 'So?'.

He ran a hand through his hair. "well Mr. aizawa, as you know him, takes us to school in 30 minuets. You should get ready. Remember the teachers are supposed to be there before the students. although... I've noticed he is always late even if he takes me early..." You nod and start to get up but as you walked past him you feel his stare on you. You tried not to think about it. "Please leave so I can get dressed." You asked. He nodded and left.

You got dressed into your school outfit and went and brushed your hair. you then brush your teeth. you walk out of your bathroom and leave to grab your stuff. you walk to the couch and sit down. you wait for Aizawa and shinsou comes and sits next to you. you feel a little uncomfortable. Shinsou slowly puts his hand on your shoulder but moves it up closer to your neck wich felt kinda weird.

You stand up and stand by the door to get away from him but he fallows and wraps and arm around your waist and you tried to tell him to let go but he covers your mouth and pins you to the wall. You tried to make sound but nothing happened. You tried to pull away or even move your head in a way away from him but he held your head agenst the wall and put his face up to your neck. He blew on it and it got a squeak out of you.

He let you go but gave you the look of 'don't tell anyone'. You shivered and looked down. your face was red and you head Mr. Aizawa walk down stairs and towards you two. "Lets go." He said and you all went to the car and sat in the back and tried to hide yourself. You were trying to decide if to tell anyone... so you chose you would tell someone.... but someone you can trust.... You got to the school and got out and shinsou fallowed you and aizawa to the classroom and waved bye. but as Mr. Aizawa was out of sight in the classroom he grabed your arm and spun you around.

"Remember. Don't. Tell. ANYONE." His grip got harder and you nodded quickly and he let go. he then Kissed your cheek and walked away. you rub it off your cheek like it was still there and you felt really uncomfortable. You walk into the classroom and sit down at your seat and wright something on some paper. You then put it on Bakugou's desk. since you think you can trust him enough. You sit back down at your seat and kids started walking in.

Bakugou and kirishima walk in together and say bye then sit down at there seats. Bakugou sees the note and picks it up and reads it. He looks at you and nods. (The note) I need to talk to you after class please... its important... Really important... Thankyou. Love: (Y/N) (L/N). You looked back up to the front and waited.

(Time skip brought to you by: Sorry I was coming up with it as I went)

You walk out with bakugou and you take him to the roof. you Hoped no one was up there and you didn't see anyone so... you sighed and stopped and turned to him. He looked at you and crossed his arms. "What is it. I don't really have all day.." You nod. "Well... p-please don't get mad but..." you were nervous. He looked at you with his full attention as he heard the fear in your voice. "What's wrong (Y/N)? Is something wrong?" You wont lie you were kind of surprised he could be caring. "Its... shinsou h-he touched me..."

You explain to him what happened. as you do you see the rage in his eyes. "WHAT!?!? THAT BASTERD! WHY DIDNT YOU DDIDNT YOU DO ANYTHING!?" He grabbed your arms and you flinched in pain as he had grabbed the same spot as shinsou had and it was still hurting from then. He looked at your arm and pulled up your sleeve and looked pissed. "HE HURT YOU TOO!?!?" He looked into your (E/C) eyes and you saw worry and anger in his eyes.

You look down and pull your sleeve back down and nod. He let out explosions and started to walk back out from the roof. "W-wait, bakugou!?" You tried to fallow but you saw a glimpse of light purple hair as you went out the door to fallow bakugou. you froze mid walk as you realized he had heard everything and knew you told him. You started to panic and run down the stairs. "BAKUGOU COME BACK PLEASE!!" you yelled out in pure fear.

You were grabbed and dragged back up stairs and thrown onto the ground. You look up to see shinsou. "SH-SHINSOU PLEASE I DIDNT ME-" He sapped you hard. he pinned you down to the ground and he got really close to your face. "What did I tell you (Y/N). And look at what you did." He then Punched you in the face hard. "Now tell me. Do you like to be hurt like this?" He glared at me. "N-no I don't! I'm sorry, please!"

You hear someone burst through the doors and you felt shinsou pick you up. "Don't move a muscle. you do? she gets hurt!" You feel something cold and you could feel how sharp it was. You looked horrified and looked at who came in. Bakugou, Kirishima, and Todoroki had appeared at the door not moving at all. but there was also kaminari that shinsou hadn't seen yet. and he disappeared before he could and secretly went back down the stairs...

(CLIFF HANGER!! hehehe sorry guys! btw. new record! 1098 words! wow!! okay bye!)