♤♡ Homeroom - Yuki ♢♧

( Mind this gif, and worry people who knows him, he will be in this story. )

This Story is for :  BTSloveOnTop

♤~♡~♢~♧

It was a peaceful day , the rays of the sun blessing the ground beneath it. A soft breeze was floating in the early hours of morning.

And here he was, inside the school building in his classroom, the young teacher was here to prepare the class before the students came .

His bag resting on his desk, he was observing the view of the school yard by the window. His eyes blinking once in a while as he was too focused on the calm scenery of the falling petals and flowers.

In one of his hand was a hot chocolate. He had bought it a few minutes ago at Starbucks and was planning on drinking it as soon as possible.

He could feel the warmth of the drink through the paper cup, he knows that it would be foolish of him to take a sip now except if he wanted to end with a burned tongue.

Letting a sigh pass his delicate soft lips, the male put the beverage on his desk beside a folder that he took in his hand. All the information about the students he have this year were here . He was going to be a homeroom teacher like the past year.

Opening the folder, his eyes scanned the paper filled with different names, his eyes widen in surprised when he saw only eight names and familiar ones that's it . For a second he thought he had the wrong paper and looked at the date again.

No it was the good paper, the young man was confused , surprised and mostly worried about how this year would come. Knowing the behavior of the students he will have in a few minutes, he knows that the worst was coming.

Oh yes , Yuki Schmitt wasn't ready.

☆~☆~☆~

Meanwhile :

A young girl stirred out of sleep by the calm sounds of her alarm and the ray of sunshine by her windows caressing her face .

She rubbed her eyes before yawning and stretching her limb , once satisfied she lift her body out of her soft mattress that she was going to miss the whole day .

She took her breakfast , freshen herself and dress into her uniform before taking her backpack and rushing out of the door closing it behind her with her keys .

Somehow she was excited, wondering if she will be with her classmates from last year and wondered if they had fun during holidays.

It was only a few minutes before she reached the school and search for her names on the board. Once founding it , she didn't bother to look at the other names, for more surprises she said .

And here she is in front of the classroom. This year she will be her second year in the section :

" Fleur étoilée "