♤♡ 5th Hour - Yoongi ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

The student life consist of , well mostly school, hanging with friends, exams , party and unfortunately DETENTION

Honestly, staying after school isn't the most enjoyable thing that can happen to a student and currently that was the case of a black panther and a young girl.

What happened ? Well someone start a fight with you and Yoongi come at your side and destroyed the guy. But sadly you two were given Detention for so .

Right now you two were alone in the classroom, the teacher had left and locked the door behind them . Silence filled the room , the two of you didn't exchange a word since you entered.

" I'm sorry. "

" Huh ? For what ? "

" Well for putting you in trouble. "

" Listen Y/n , it was my choice to come and help you. I wasn't going to let this asshole bothering you any further. "

" Why do you care so much? "

He sighed as he stand up from his seat and walked to you. He grabbed your hand and made you stand up and made you sat on the teacher desk. He trapped you on it as he place a finger under your chin , raising your head and locking his eyes with yours.

" We all care for you Y/n . We don't care about what the others think and we never judged you . I don't care if it's not right for me or if I shouldn't but... Know that you're special to us , you're our friend . "

" Yoongi... "

" I know that you and me are different and that I shouldn't feel what I feel for you , it's so wrong but at the same time it's so good. I feel like never having enough. I feel like drowning in this feeling, it's overwhelming me . But I'm craving it . I'm addicted to it... "

His tail was now rubbing against your tight , sensually , almost erotic . His dark orb seems like hooded. A glint visible in his iris. Pink lips slightly parted, letting out ragging breath. His ears on top of his head were twitching once in a while .

" I wish that this feeling never go away, it make me feel alive . You truly don't know how you made my head so messed. I can't concentrate on anything when you enter my line of vision. Just hearing your voice is enough to drive me crazy . I don't even start with the way my name rolled on your mouth ... "

" Y-Yoongi ? (I'm getting a little scared ) "

" Did I ever told you that you smell good? It's so sweet. Your skin is soft too, I could run my fingers on it all day. You're so perfect... I only want you to myself... I love you Y/n ... "

He didn't wait for a answer as he reduced the proximity between your faces and brought his lips on yours, they clasped perfectly as if they were made for each other. His kiss was rough but filled with pure love and emotions , he really let all his feelings in this kiss. After that, he rest his forehead against yours with his eyes closed.

" Hey Yoongi... You're special to me too... I love you . "

" You don't know how much you make me happy Kitten , as much as I would love to tell the world that you're mine , I think we should keep it secret . "

" Secret ? "

" Yes , our Detention's Secret "

♤~♡~♢~♧                                           ♧~♢~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice with a straw*

'Sup ? Well this chapter took me some times and I don't even know why .

Almost freaking 2 week for almost 600 words. Can you believe it because I can't.

Anyway, we're reaching the end soon so prepare yourself for the ride.

Stay tuned for more! ~☆