♤♡ 4th Hour - Namjoon ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Today for a mysterious reason, Yuki wasn't in a good mood at all and with his students, it didn't help at all and actually made the current situation worse

" You're all going to get a important big test next week so you all better study and if you fail you will have detention and Taehyung you will be on cleaning duty. "

The students start to sweat at the mention of punishment in case of failing, they know that they would have to work hard if they want to stay free. So the group decide to review in the library. Right now they were sitted at a table doing some math exercise.

There would be groan of frustration from time to time and some quick chat to explain some things but beside that it was completely silent. The young female stand from her sit to go grab a book from one of the shelf that could probably help her.

As she grab what seems to be a helpful book. She saw her wolf friend on the other side, the two locked eyes contact with each other and smile. They walked back to the table together only to find it empty, the boys runned away .

Sighing she sat back at her place and take a look at the problem in front of her . No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't solve it . Feeling eyes on her , she looked beside her and notice Namjoon looking at her . He asked her if she needed help and she immediately nodded.

The male was now very close to her and his mouth was near her ear , his voice was above a whisper to not disturb the silence of the place . His breath tickles the skin of the girl a few times. She had a hard time concentrating on his explanation when he was so close . She knows that she was blushing and was praying that he wouldn't notice.

After a few more seconds, he back off and look at the girl to see if she had understood his explanation. She frantically nodded while keeping her head low . Not really convinced he still get back to his work while still keeping a worried eye on her . That's when she raised her head that he noticed the blush on her cheeks .

He made her blush .

The wolf was on cloud nine when he realized the achievement he have done . The girl on who he had a crush since day one was blushing because of him and only by being too close to her . Honestly he love it . Well she didn't kiss him or hug him but that's still something.

And because he love it , he push his things next to her and sat beside her saying that way he will be able to help her . And so at each opportunity he had , he lean close to her to point a mistake or helping her . Everything while keeping an eye on her face which was pink dusted .

Without knowing, the boys just let them had a study date .

Oh ma bad ...

♤~♡~♢~♧                                             ♧~♢~♡~♡

'Sup ? I'm fine thank you and you ?

Anyway, there's nothing to say so ...

Stay tuned for more ! ~☆