♤♡ 6th Hour - Jimin ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

If there is actually one thing everyone like about school, it's the school trip

Where ever this is , you always found a way to have fun with your friends. Also what is fun is the night. Escaping the girl dorm to go into the boy dorm and vice versa. We all know that when it happens it's not to play monopoly or innocent activity if you see what I mean...

~☆~☆~☆
Headmaster's office, 7:30 a.m

" You asked to see me sir ? "

" Yes , as you know it's the period of school trip and so I would like you to take the class " Fleur étoilée " on a beach trip. "

" With all my respect sir , do you still remember what happened last time ? If we didn't intervened in time they- "

" I know , but as you said it was last time. This time I feel like things are going to be different and entertaining. "

" What if they do something worst? "

" My boy , the only thing worst than what they pulled out last time is spreading Despair around the world , not that it would affect me ."

" No no, what I mean is that is their time of the year soon... "

" Well ma bad , I already booked the hotel and I can't go back on my word. So this trip will be without trouble understood Mister Schmitt ? "

" ...Yes headmaster Monokuma. "

~☆~☆~☆A place somewhere with a beach , 11 a

~☆~☆~☆
A place somewhere with a beach , 11 a.m

The bus stopped in front of hotel which was near the beach, the students exited and their eyes shined when they saw the ocean waiting for them and for some of them , their tails was swinging from excitement.

As each pupils had is own room, they all rushed inside to get changed into their swimsuit. Once done they runned outside to the warm sand before being stopped by their teacher .

Yuki : Okay listen, I'm going to chill over here so don't bother me unless one of you is drowning but I won't probably move unless it's Y/n . But if it's Taehyung come to me immediately.

Jin : So you can save him ?

Yuki : No so I can push his head further underwater.

Tae : Why you're so mean? I don't understand...

Yuki : It's all Starbucks dude, now go have fun kiddos.

And with that they all spread around. Everyone was having fun , especially a girl and a fox in the water. The two were splashing each other and it would be a lie to say that the hybrid eyes didn't wander around few times on different part of the body of the female in front of him.

" Hahaha stop it Jiminie! "

" Never Sweetie ~"

Suddenly the boy pounced on her and pushed her underwater , a malicious grin on his face as the both of them were surrounded by the blue element . He place a sneaky hand on her back and tugged at something before pulling the both of them back to breath .

The girl gasping for air was about to yell at her friend when she felt lighter and noticed a piece of clothing in his hand. She immediately place her hands over her chest .

" JIMINNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!! "

The said boy just laughed before pulling behind a large rock near them . He trapped her and looked at her flustered state. The way pearl of water were rolling on her skin , her eyes which seems brighter with the light of the sun . Her lips looked even more soft and appetizing . Normally he was already craving for her on a daily basis but now that he had started his heat . He wanted to be wasted on her and consume her entirely.

Yeah , Jimin had started his heat .

That's why he didn't waste a second or resist anymore when she said his name before bringing his lips on her hungrily . He was planning on mating with her , no making love to her . And honestly the fact that he might get caught was thrilling to him .

~☆~☆~☆
Meanwhile on the beach :

A certain rabbit as seen the scene and a vein popped on his forehead before smirking when he had an idea to get revenge over the fox . He walked to the young man who was sipping a cocktail while reading.

" Teacher, there's two person making out behind a rock and the man stole the bra of the woman. "

" That's not my business Kookie... "

" It's Y/n and Jimin. "

At this he grab his binoculars and indeed saw the scene except the fox was about to put his hand on her no-no zone.

" ...Jungkook go grab my shotgun. "

I wonder if Jimin was still thrilled to get caught after that ?

♤~♡~♢~♧                                         ♧~♢~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice from a bowl*

'Sup ? I know I have been inactive but I had a lot of test and honestly it was a pure nightmare.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed!

Stay tuned for more! ~☆