♤♡ 7th Hour - Jungkook ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Another event that was either dreaded or awaited by students was ,

THE SPORT DAY !!!

Each class of the school fight for the first place and get the trophy. Sadly last year the event was cancelled because of... infortunate things *cough* Fleur étoilée trow some shit again and the yard was in fire while the school almost blow up *cough*

Anyway, right now the students were outside, stretching and warming up for the different sports. They all stand in line as their homeroom teacher hold a stick to a white board, which was filled with tons of sketch and writing.

" ALRIGHT LISTEN UP EVERYONE ! This year YOU will NOT destroy the event and NOT destroy the school! This is our main priority! Winning is secondary. "

The boys start to whine and pout at the sentence.

" But whyyyy ? "

" Because we don't want the same chaotic things you guys pulled out last year!  Moving on... "

Then he gives them the schedule with the different sports and the different team. They did all the different sports and now there was only one left.  The last trial was a duo race in which two racer have one of their ankles with the ankle of his teammate. And they must be synchronized to go forward. ( a/n : Yeah I'm awkward with words but idfk how this is called ) and for this , the two students chosen were Y/n and Jungkook.

As for now the two of them were standing in line with the other contestants . The bunny was excited and was ready to dash to mach 5 but he remembered the girl beside him who was tied to him . In all honesty he was overjoyed to be with her and this close. Then at this moment she raised her head and send him a anxious look. He was quick to comfort her and told her that they will won . This was proven to works as the female nodded and was now smiling with a determined glint in her orbs.

They put themselves in position and then the signal was shoot . The two pass one arm around the shoulder of the other and runned. Despite the original fear , they were able to be synchronized and found themselves in the second place just behind Mei and Lucas. As they were siblings, they had a natural coordination and synchronization. Thinking about how to distract them , the hybrid suddenly had an idea and smirk as he shout.

" HEY MEI AND MUJOE !!! "

The boy immediately react and one of his vein popped.

" DoN't CaLl Me WiTh ThIs NaMe !!! "

He was so distracted by his yelling than he tripped, sending him and his sister on the floor and the two students passed by them .

" ARGH! Look what you have done Mujoe !"

" What's wrong with you people?!! My name is Lucas! "

Meanwhile, the two culprits were sprinting and then just a few meters away , the finish line was waiting for them . Using the last of their stamina, they runned faster, arms still around the other shoulder and here they were . They finished first.

The girl and the rabbit looked at each other with a smile and hugged at their success. After that they removed the cord around their ankles and did a little dance of victory before calming down .

" We wouldn't have won without your idea Kookie. "

" Does that mean I can have a bonus reward~ ? "

" Umm... I guess it's only fair, what do you want? "

" I-I would like a k-kiss... On the cheek of course ! "

The bunny boy and the girl were standing in a shadowed area alone . She nodded as she closed her eyes and leaned toward his cheek but at the last moment he turned his head and she was finding herself kissing him on the lips. She opened her eyes in surprise but calm down as she melt into the contact of his soft lips.

Taking it as a sign to go on , he pinned her on the wall and his hands were on her hips as hers were behind his head. The kiss went hungrier as second went by and soon their tongue were dancing together as huffed pants of air went around them. The girl had one of her hand at the base of one of his ears and was slowly stroking it making the boy grunt as he was now holding one of the  leg of the female up and was slowly grinding his crotch against her .

One of his hand passed under her shirt and trace to her breast. He cupped the flesh delicately and play with it a little receiving moan of pleasure from the flushed female in front of him. As his hand was about to unclasp her bra he was suddenly stopped by the sound of a microphone.

" *crisp crisp* Annnnnnd this year winner is the class... Fleur étoilée !!! Congratulations ! "

He looked back at the girl and saw her smiling at him with sparkles in her eyes .

" Jungkook we won ! "

Then she started to giggle as happiness flow out of her . The hybrid only chuckle under his breath at the sight as he didn't had the heart to go back to what they were doing and took her hand to join their friends to claim the trophy.

♤~♡~♢~♧                                            ♧~♢~♡~♡

*

Sipping orange juice while seated in a lounge chair *

Hello everyone, yep I'm in my summer vacation since... the 13th June till the 2 or 3 September . Isn't it cool?

What ? I should be more active as I got more time? This is where you are all wrong.

Believe me, I'm moving to another city for the 3rd time in less than 7 years. I have to go to my grandma and after that I am going  to spend 2 weeks at my stepmother place.

So I don't really have THAT many times, plus with BTS world... You will all think I died from how inactive I will be . Just kidding.

Stay tuned for more! ~☆