♤♡ 3rd Hour - Seokjin ♢♧

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

On a beautiful Friday of April, our dear students are ready to embrace their weekend

On a beautiful Friday of April, our dear students are ready to embrace their weekend. But the exam of the third semester are coming soon, what will they do ? For now let's give them a break !

JM : We really have a lot of homeworks...

JK : I don't think so.

Y/n : Me too.

HS : It's because you guys do everything in class and he likes you both .

SJ : The one who really suffer here is Taehyung. He gave him the double amount of what we already have .

TH : Why do we must suffer like this ?!!

YG : *Glare at Namjoon* Well if a certain someone didn't broke the entire classroom we wouldn't have a ten page report , three assignment and a upcoming test Monday about natural disasters .

NJ : It was an accident!

YG : Pff ! Sure...

Y/n : Give him a break Yoongs, or I won't give you you-know-what.

The ears and tail of the panther tense before he looked away with a blushing face at the nickname you used and for whatever you were talking about.

SJ : What about we go to the karaoke? We obviously won't be able to work if we don't get rid of some pressure. So what do you say ?

The group agree at the proposition and they went to book a room to scream as they please . The person behind the counter gave them a weird look as he gave them a key. Oh come on it's not like the girl asked for a hotel room so they could fuck so this person better shut up as he is not getting paid to judge and his opinion is irrelevant to the story so whatever .

As they were in the room, some were already choosing song while others just chilling on the couch. Everything was fine until the fox start to whine with the bunny and the lion . They were hungry and so Jimin just said that Jin had to go fetch food as it was his idea to go to the karaoke.

The elder frown but did it , Y/n followed him too as he wouldn't be able to bring everything knowing that her friends are huge eaters . He smiled and they went to the convenience store . They talked and he cracked some of his dad's jokes making the girl smile. Once there he propose to have a race with the girl, and the winner can ask anything he want .

She nodded and the two were running around the different aisle trying to found the different snacks they were searching. Eventually she found her last item but it was on top of the shelf. She jumped to try to reach it but it didn't work. Just as she was about to give she felt two hands on her waist raising her in the air . She grabbed the item before being back on her two feets . She turned around and saw the bear smiling fondly at her .The girl thank him and they went to the cashier.

On their way back to the karaoke, he told her that she loses, Y/n pout a little before asking what he want as a prize. His cheeks turned a little pink and he scratch his neck before asking for a peck, on the cheek of course! She giggle at his cuteness before pushing on her tiptoe to place her lips on his plump and soft skin . They stared at each other for a bit before resuming their walk .

Coming back in the room, they were met by Yoongi and Hoseok, one arms on the other shoulder and singing their heart out .

" OTSUKAREEEEEE ! SAMA  DESHITAAAA !!! "

They chuckled as they gave the bags filled with snacks to the maknae line who immediately start to dump in filling their stomach. The two sat on the couch , the young girl letting her head rest on his shoulder as he place a hand in her hair playing with a few strand while watching their friends enjoying themselves.

Seokjin did really have a good idea today .

♤~♡~♢~♧                                           ♧~♢~♡~♤

I'm craving food now :(

Guess it can't be helped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stay tuned for more! ~☆