Epilogue

Y/n Grew up in a Small town where No one cared about the other, it was keep to your self or don't speak at all

Y/n Grew up in a Small town where No one cared about the other, it was keep to your self or don't speak at all. Her family lived in a small Condo off the Beach side.

Y/n loved Swimming there with her brother until one day she heard a Scream from the downstairs living room. Her Brother, San and Her ran downstairs only to see their Home was robbed and Their parents were lifeless on the floor. Y/n was only 13 at the time and San was around 15, They fled the home and hid at a friends house.

There they lived for 2 years, that was before Y/n was found and put into Foster care. She later forgot about her Brother and Any of his friends. She then grew Cold and Emotionless, she was Kind and Sweet to the Older Fokes but no one else. She Dropped out of school and Moved into her own home by herself by the age of 19 but went back to stay at her parents for a few weeks/days.

Y/n's foster parents were quite rich, her 'Father' owned one of the biggest Companies in Korea, while her 'Mother' was A school principal & Designer. Y/n never liked conversations, especially long one's. She always felt she would let out a little too much if she were to talk with someone.

Nonetheless Y/n was told she had to start school soon, she was not happy about that one.

-
This was just some of Y/n's past and pretty much her life so far. Hope this isn't boring. I haven't been posting due to testing but I will be posting more often now! Sorry it's so short as well. ♡