Chapter 20 (Sad Ending)

Hospital Lobby
11:58 pm

"She's in critical condition, and i... I don't think she'll make it." The doctor had a look of sorrow written on his face.

All the boys heard was someone drop to the ground behind them, when the boys turned they saw Yoojung on her knees with a horrified expression.

"I'm sorry, you may say your last goodbyes." The doctor bowed and glanced at them with a sad smile before leaving the group.

No one even noticed Yoojung get up until she bolted towards the room Y/n was in. They followed suit and saw Y/n laying with a small smile, staring at the ceiling.

"Y/n..." Yoojung caught Y/n's attention and told them to come forward.

Each person got a private goodbye, so the others left the room.

•~•~•~•
Hongjoong

"Y/n, you were such an amazing leader. I'm so grateful to have met you. I will truly miss your lazy and crazy self. Please take care up there with your parents, and tell them we're okay with taking the positions. I'll miss you so much Y/n, thank you for everything."

"Just do me the favor of watching over them, and also. Get Yoojung and Yunho together."

Both smiled and hugged before Hongjoong left the room.

•~•~•~•
Seonghwa

"Y/n.. I can't believe this is how we say goodbye. You're literally like my little sister, the only one I can bare in that house. I thank you for all the times you helped me when I was down, when I couldn't even trust myself you did it for me. I thought I'd love to see the day where you had little Y/ns and Wooyoungs running around causing havoc. I'll seriously miss you dork. Never forget us and rest peacefully, okay?"

"I promise Seonghwa, thank you. And please never give up on yourself, remember I'm always watching."

Both smiled sadly with tears streaming down and hugged.

•~•~•~•
Yunho

"Y/n-ah, you were always the trouble maker," Yunho went on to wipe a tear.

"I'll never forget you and I promise I'll take amazing care of Yoojung for you. Not like I'd let anything happen to her anyways. I really loved how you made us all a bit brighter, you came into our life and it was like the ice age was over the the sun melted everything. I will really really miss you."

"Yunho, make sure you marry that girl okay?"

Yunho turned red from embarrassment while Y/n just smiled. They both hugged and Yunho walked away crying.

•~•~•~•
Yeosang

"The little sister of the group, the one who brought us together. Ah, I'll miss you terribly Y/n. I'm sorry we weren't that close. I'll really miss you, please be well up there."

"Yeosang, it's fine. Just please. Take care of Wooyoung for me. You and the rest of the boys."

Yeosang nodded and both hugged with sad smiles.

•~•~•~•
Mingi

"You little booger, I'll miss you. Even though you were hella intimidating, you always knew how to have a fun time. And before you say it. I'll take care of the boys for you. Please be well, and watch over us."

"You idiot come here and hug me."

Both hugged tight and saluted stupidly with tears.

•~•~•~•
Jongho

"Y/n, you were the only one who understood me. You may be about a few months older then me but you were like my twin. We did many stupid tactics together with Wooyoung and it was the best. I'll forever remember these memories. I'll also keep those bimbos out of your room.. I'll really miss you noona."

"Yah! Don't call me that Jongho. And I'll miss you terribly too."

Both hugged and did their handshake.

•~•~•~•
Yoojung

Before she could even speak, Yoojung had already engulfed Y/n in a large hug sobbing.

"You promised you'd never leave.. now you're leaving?! Who will protect me? Who will I vent to? Who will be my bestfriend?"

"Yah, Yoojung. Don't be like that.. you helped me trust again. Without you I would've never met these boys.. my family. You are my family Yoojung. Please.. take care of Your sister. And also make sure you get with Yunho or I'll be disappointed. I'll be at your wedding."

Both girls laughed with tears streaming.

"Thank you for such an amazing life Y/n, thank you for being my bestfriend and saving Soojin and I from that awful place."

"Don't thank me. I promised I'd always help you. Bestfriends even after death?"

"Forever."

Both did a Pinky promise before smiling one more time. But before she left Y/n slipped a band on her arm.

"Never take it off."

Yoojung nodded and walked out smiling but crying a bit less.

•~•~•~•
Wooyoung and San

"My boys.."

"Y/n! Please don't go!"

Wooyoung sobbed in her arms as San watched with tears running down.

"Sis.. I really will miss you. We all will."

Y/n looked at her brother with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way San, I didn't want it to. I really am sorry.."

Wooyoung looked up at Y/n with teary eyes.

"Is this really it? This is how our story ends?"

"Wooyoung.. I love you okay? I always will. But you have to understand, I don't want you to wait forever. Please move on.."

"I.. I can't-"

"Please.."

"I love you too, Y/n.'' Both kissed each other passionately before pulling away with tears.

•~•~•~•

Everyone came into the room. Y/n glanced at the people she loved the most with the kindest smile.

"Y'know.."

"Huh?"

"I made a promise before we went that night. Before you walked in Wooyoung," Y/n Paused to weakly smile.

"I made a promise to myself. I promised no matter what it took, you'd all walk out the same way you came in.."

"Y/n.."

"I love you all, Please keep your promises... and never forget that I'm always watching.."

Before they could answer Y/n intertwined her hand with Wooyoungs and closed her eyes. The Heartbeat monitor making a silent beep noise all across the room.

"Y/N! NO-" Wooyoung hugged her tightly, crying even harder. The doctors told them to leave, but before they did San Took Bobby's ring and replaced it with hers.

3 Years later...

All the boys, Yoojung and Soojin, Her foster parents, and bobby were at her grave on her birthday. Wooyoung smiled at the grave stone and then too the sky.

"Happy Birthday my angel."

THE END.

_____________________________________
A/N: So this was the Sad ending. I'm sorry if I made you cry. I was tearing up myself writing this one. Especially the end, but I really hope you enjoyed this. The happy ending will be out soon. Thank you for being a reader. ♡