Chapter 2

School11:31 am

School
11:31 am

-Y/n's POV-

I whipped my head around, looking at who would dare to grab my hand. When I turned I saw One of the guys from the classroom, followed by that guy, Mingi? I think his name was.

"Phew, I caught you. I wanted to invite you to eat with me and my friends for lunch??" The Mingi Boy asked with a blank but amused Expression.

"And I should say yes to a random stranger because..?" I said with an attitude.

"Mingi forget about her! She's probably just one of our fangirls pretending to be tough." The other boy said rolling his eyes.

"Okay, First off. I don't know nor give any Shit's who you are. To me you are IRRELEVANT." I voiced, my words laced with venom. I mean every word, I trusted no one but myself.

"Wow, Feisty now are we?" The Purple haired boy said chuckling.

"Oh go to hell, I'd rather rot then sit with you." I said spitting at his feet and walking way after yanking my hand from his grip

"Who is he to talk to me like that? He's lucky I don't get kick him where it hurts." I said mumbling to myself while walking to the Cafè.

I walked around the Large, Loud room and looked for a empty table. In the back corner I saw one, I walked with little speed to the small but large table. I don't eat lunch because well, this isn't Food, at least to me it isn't. I sat at the table, leaning against the wall with my eyes closed. In my ears, music blasting to get me in an at least better mood as that stupid teacher ruined it. Before I could change the song I heard a Uproar of Screaming girls.

"OPPA, SARANGHAE!"
"MARRY ME YUNHO, OPPA!"
"SEONGHWA OPPA, I LOVE YOU"
"MINGI OPPA, SARANG-"

"SHUT THE ACTUAL HELL UP, YOU ALL SOUND LIKE SQUEAKY DOG TOYS!" I yelled as loud as I physically could with ice in my words. The hall went quiet as I walked over to the crowd which was now looking at me. My glare sending Daggers.

"Who are you to tell us to be quiet newbie!" One girl yelled at me.

She looked to be a Queenka who was wearing way too much makeup. I walked up to her, all the girls moved to the side, making an open path to the girl. Behind the girl I could see the group of boys, there was 8 of them. I could see that Mingi guy and his Purple hotheaded friend. Ignoring them I looked at the girl in front of me with icy eyes.

"You wanna know who I am?" I said getting in her face and looking at her with a blank face. In her eyes all I could see was fear, she was intimidated by me. I grabbed the collar of her uniform and said something in her ear loud enough for her to hear.

"My name is Choi Y/n, never forget it." I then let go of her but not leaving her front.

"Now tell everyone what you've learned today?" I said turning my back to the girl. Stuttering She said,

"Y-you are Choi Y/n." She said loud enough for everyone to hear. I turned back around to the girl but one of the boys behind her caught my eye. He had Darkish Green hair, I couldn't put my finger on it but I knew him from somewhere. I brushed it off and turned around slowly walking away to the exit. But before I left I said,

"Now, Don't mess with me or else."

To Be Continued