Chapter 16

7:15 amDay6 Dorm, Livingroom

7:15 am
Day6 Dorm, Livingroom

"Yoojung!!"

"Huh? What?" Yoojung was so lost in her thoughts she never noticed Yunho and Y/n calling out to her.

"You were just staring at the floor smiling for like, 15 minutes." Yunho looked down at her with a goofy smile.

"Oh, haha! I was just caught in my thoughts." Yoojung was a bit embarrassed at the moment. She nervously smiled at her friends.

"Well boys, it was nice meeting you. We hope to see you again, allies." Hongjoong gave Sungjin a nod and left with Y/n and the others.

"Alright Y/n! Let's move you in."

- - - - - - - -

"Woah, Y/n Your room looks amazing!"

Y/n's room was a mixture of Black and white. Along the top of her walls strips of LED lights that could change color with the touch of a remote. It was quite large, she even had a balcony.

"Oh, Wooyoung! Do you like it? I did it myself just now, the lights were a bit hard but I managed." Y/n nervously looked around at her finished room.

"I love it. It looks like Seonghwa and Yunho Hyungs rooms clashed and you added your own touch." Wooyoung walked around her room, he glanced at the pictures she framed and smiled.

"Thank you, I'm guessing they have polar opposite room choices?" Y/n tilted her head giggling a bit at Wooyoungs remark.

The two ended up hanging out for the rest of that day, Wooyoung and Y/n played multiple games as well as prank the older members with Jongho. The 2 ended up going back to Wooyoungs room and playing online games on his bed.

"NO FAIR, HOW'D YOU GET A RED SHELL?!" Wooyoung threw the Switch pedal on the bed angrily while looking at Y/n, who had a smirk on her face.

"I saved it just for you." Y/n busted into laughter at Wooyoungs expression.

"This is why I don't play Mario Kart with you!" Y/n couldn't stop laughing at Wooyoung, she was laughing so hard she had to close her eyes as they were getting teary. Wooyoung glanced at the girl and smiled seeing her current state.

"Play again?" Y/n Smirked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That night Wooyoung and Y/n fell asleep in his bed, they had gotten tired from all the laughing and screaming they had done that night. The next morning Y/n was the first to wake up,

"Stupid sun.. WHA-" She was awoken by the sunlight in her face, Y/n was about to scream when she saw Wooyoung but instead smiled at his sleeping baby face.

"Cute. I better get back to my room though." Y/n tucked Wooyoung in and walked back to her room to change and Do her daily routine. Y/n walked out of her room to go downstairs for breakfast and realized she was awake first.

"I know! I'll make them some breakfast." Y/n spent that time making the 8 boys Bacon, Eggs, and pancakes. Their favorite.

When she finally finished she put the plates down on the dining table and ran upstairs. She busted through each of their rooms and roughly woke them all up. Wooyoung was the last one she had to wake up, so Y/n quietly opened his door and quickly jumped on top of Wooyoung.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Wooyoung Groaned and rubbed his eyes. Y/n immediately blushed after hearing his Airy, Raspy Morning voice.

"I made breakfast, come down. I just woke the others." Y/n smiled getting off of Wooyoung and closing his door. She walked down back to the kitchen and Grabbed a glass of water, as she started drinking it she heard screaming.

"GET BACK HERE, YUNHO!" Down the stairs ran Yunho and Mingi, it looked like Yunho had Mingi's slipper?

Everyone eventually came down and gasped at what was made in front of them, all the boys screamed Many thank yous and I love you's. After they ate the 9 went to the livingroom to play a group game of Mario Kart.

"I refuse to play with y/n, She cheats!" Wooyoung screamed and crossed his hands with a pout, while Y/n started laughing again.

"Not better then me though." San smirked at Y/n which stopped her fit of giggles.

"Oh you're on!"

All 9 spent their day playing games and watching movies together.

"Okay, Y/n." Y/n glanced confused at Hongjoong's voice change.

"Before we can get you to have this Tattoo we need to put you up for a test."

"Okay, but what kind of test?" Y/n started playing with her two rings, a bit nervous.

"When we go on our next mission you'll be the lead of the mission, this shows us you can be left with authority if we are gone." Y/n nodded at Hongjoong's explanation.

They all started talking about where Y/n should get her tattoo and what it should be detailed like. Some said on her thigh, some said on her bicep. Y/n wasn't too sure where she wanted it yet, but she had an idea for her design. This was until they heard the doorbell from downstairs. (Keep in mind their Livingroom is on the 2nd floor. The house is 3-4 stories, sorry if there was Confusion here.)

"I'll get it!" Yeosang ran downstairs to see what was at the door. Meanwhile the rest decided to keep asking Y/n about her tattoo. As they were talking to y/n they heard the door slam downstairs and Yeosangs Feet running upstairs.

"GUYS, he's back." Yeosang busted in the room breathing heavy.

"What? How?!" Hongjoong and Seonghwa stood up almost immediately.

"Y/n.. this was in a box with a letter from their boss." Y/n walked over to Yeosang and there lay something she never thought she'd see again.

"H-his ring.."

"Yeosang, what did the letter say?" Woosan immediately ran to comfort Y/n.

"He wants a Brawl between both Groups, and he has...

Bobby."

To Be Continued ...

| Remember don't be a silent reader|

- - - - - - - - - - -
So this book is coming to a close soon, I have another book idea but I need a member to make it about. Comment on the name you want!

Hongjoong

Seonghwa

Yunho

Yeosang

San

MinGi

Wooyoung

Jongho

Other: Comment.