Chapter 4

11:29 amSchool Clinic

11:29 am
School Clinic

-Y/n's POV-

I immediately ran Yoojung to the Clinic, the nurse was there and treated her wounds and said she would be fine but to stay by her side. I didn't know why I was doing this, I didn't even know the girl that well, but she would attempt to do this for me that I know. As I was lost in my thoughts I felt rustling in the bed, next to me was a confused but awake Yoojung.

"Where am i- Oh, Y/n?" She said with a slight rasp in her voice, eyes fluttering trying to get used to the bright light.

"You're in the Schools Clinic, Yoojung." I said my voice soothing, trying not to scare her after her recent encounter.

"Where's S-Sunji?" She stuttered with some fear present in her voice.

"She has been delt with, trust me Yoojung. Please tell me you will tell me if anything ever happens to you again?" I said with regret lacing my words, I was serious. I didn't want her like this again.

"Pinky Promise-" Yoojung was cut off by the nurse who said she was free to leave, after helping her up I looked towards the clock noticing the time. It was half way through lunch.

"Let's go to lunch, hm?" I said turning towards the girl, her nodding after my sentence. We walked to the Cafè and once I pushed the doors open the room went quiet and all eyes were on us. Keeping my wrist on her's slightly tight, expression blank, we walked to the seat in the corner of the room. I made sure Yoojung was right next to me, I put my head down for two seconds before hearing rustling of people sitting down in front of me. Looking up, I saw the group of Boys whom I've dreaded. Half of the boys Staring at yoojung and the others staring at me with amused faces.

"Take a Picture, maybe it will last longer?" I said when their stares started becoming annoying.

"Why did you do it? And why are you around her?" The one with the older looking boy with Pitch black hair asked, head tilted.

"How about before we play '20 questions' you tell me your names? Because I'm not gonna listen to a bunch of strangers, not saying I was planning on even answering those questions." I said with pure annoyance present in my voice. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Yoojung with a curious expression.

"My names Seonghwa, this is Hongjoong, Wooyoung, Mingi, Jongho, Yeosang, Yunho and San." The Seonghwa boy pointed at all the boys and when he landed on 'San' a Picture appeared in my mind, I looked at him shocked but immediately shook it away.

"Okay then, Seonghwa. Well to answer your annoying questions 1 and 2.) I am Friends with this girl, friends fight for each other no matter the cost." I said fullheartedly, Not stuttering once.

"Hey, Why did you look so shocked when you saw me on your first day?" Mingi said, Confused.

"Well, I actually don't know. But if I did I definitely wouldn't be running around telling people about it would I? Now are you done with the questions?" I said leaning against the wall, slightly closing my eyes but keeping them open enough for me to see Yoojung, and the whispering boys across from me.

"We wanna know something." San said looking intensely at my face. I would be lying if I said I wasn't confused about this inner feeling.

"Shoot, Weirdo." I said brushing off the Gut feeling.

"Have you ever had any family, like siblings?" I choked on the air and looked at the curious boy, eyes wide.

"Why do you ask?" I said trying to regain my composure.

"Just asking, so do you?" He said really trying to get an answer out of me.

"Well, if you want the truth. I'm not sure, I've been fostered almost all my life. I have no recollection of anyone in my real family. So sorry." I said with a bit of a shrug and going back to my previous pose.

"What do you mean you don't know? Maybe it's possible you have family, have you ever tried looking?" Hongjoong said with an apologetic tone. He had a point, I've never actually looked to see if I have siblings. Maybe I could ask mom.

"Well, I personally think we should stop trying to pry into her family. But there is something I'm curious about." The boy Jungho said with curiosity written all over his face. I looked at him nodding, giving him a signal to carry on with his question.

"Uhm, why do you act so cold? I mean you seem like such a nice person on the inside, so why Form a Stone Shell?" He said with some hesitation. There goes "not prying".

"That's kinda personal y'know? Besides I don't even know you and this one is has such low patients." I said before pointing at Wooyoung with an annoyed expression. All the boys glanced at the boy, now nervously rubbing his neck.

"We are sorry about him, we didn't mean to meet this way. You are different then the other girls, we are just used to all the girls invading our personal space." Yunho said with a sad smile. He seems sweet, maybe these boys aren't all THAT bad after all.

"Hm, Meet Yoojung and I after school. Bye, bye boys." I said As the bell rang, then grabbing Yoojung's hand softly and walking to next class.

To Be Continued...