Meet and offend

"Shoot he is cute," said Katy while we were walking down the halls of West southern high school

"Who," I asked taking in my best friend's state.

"The bad boy. His name is Jase west" she replied showing me this picture of a very cute boy.

Did I just say cute what is going on? 

"Woah" was all I managed to say. I am your typical blond. Straight A's,  cheerleader, and just a little popular.

Making my way to my locker I bumped into the last person I would ever intend on touching. Vanessa Williams. Noooooooooooooo

"Watch where you're going you slob" she screeched. I brushed it off and went to my locker. "Ilea you should not have to deal with Vanessa's bullying" explained Katy. "So what would I do? Make it worse" I snapped. I watch as hurt flashed through her eyes. She knew Vanessa always won there is no stopping her. After all, she is the queen bee. With daddy and mommy's money, she can do anything she wants. She pretty much runs the school.

I knew she was just trying to help but these things you can't fix. She did not press the matter and that I was grateful for.

As I reached my locker Katy at my side, the boy from the picture Jae or Jase or whatever his name is was there sucking off some girl's face.

It was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. 

"Get a room or somewhere other than next to my locker this is too disgusting to ignore," I said my face withering in disgust. 

He slowly pulled away from the girl. "If you wanted your share you could have just asked sweetheart," he said pushing away the girl. "Never in a million years ". I could just hear Katy squealing beside me.

" The name is Jase West what's yours," he said while taking my hand and kissing it. "Ewwwww!" I screamed while reaching for my hand sanitizer. After fully removing the unwanted germs from my hand I answered the jerk. "Sorry I don't give my identity out to perverts" I allowed a smug grin to appear on my face.

"Aw come on" he whined a childish pout on his face. I had to admit it was adorable.

Fudgenugets where were all these words coming from! 

Gosh, this jerk! This sexy jerk! WTF. I mentally slapped myself.

I prepared myself for a badass comment. "Aw did I bruise your big ego" I cooed.

He nodded like a child. His black-defined curls bouncing up and down. "Good now suck it up" I shouted slamming my locker closed. His face downed in disappointment. I tugged on Katy's hand signaling for us to go.

"By the way, her name is Ilea James and I am Katy Wallace" she whispered a triumphant grin plastered on her face.

Ohhh I was going to rip it off like a plaster. His eyes lit up in victory as he smiled. Then the bell rang pulling me out of my daydream.

 Then the bell rang pulling me out of my daydream

Hey, guys thank you for choosing my book!

 Please tell me what you think 

Bughead forever. Tell me if you watch Riverdale. I might just shout you out 

Venessa: This chapter has a lot of errors how can people read this.*rolls eyes*

Ilea: it's readable maybe you just can't read.*grins*

Juji: *sighs* Jase can you please deliver the last lines.

Jase: my pleasure *winks and some girls scream*

Ilea:*cue eye roll*

Jase: don't forget to comment and vote.

Katy: byeee

Jase: *looks shocked* boohoo!

-Jadz