Alec

Sitting in the passenger's side I bit into my apple

Sitting in the passenger's side I bit into my apple. Normally I don't eat breakfast because mom and dad are not really home in the morning.

Their both surgeons and need to be at work early in the morning. Although they act like it doesn't the whole surgeon thing takes a huge toll on our family life and their marriage.

Jus and I can clearly see that the marriage is hanging on by a thread. I really hope they can work it out. The last thing I need is for my family to fall apart.

 So I and Justin have a quick breakfast and lunches. Justin sat in the driver's seat a determined look on his face.

"Ilea we need to talk," he said while starting the car. "Yea," I said looking forward to the conversation. "I saw you and lover boy yesterday," he said his voice harsh and low.

I scowled. I don't usually talk to Justin about these things. I once dated this guy Brad. I caught him cheating and I was wrecked, when Justin found out let's just say that Brad found his way to the hospital with a broken jaw and nose.

The poor boy had to switch schools. "As your brother your twin I want what's best for you" he paused then continued, "And from what I heard so far that asshole is not worth your time Ilea.

My jaw dropped in shock and anger. "I am not dating that jerk" a scowl formed on my face while I looked at him. "And just to clear the air I'm going to stop talking to him before any unwanted attention comes my way". I clarified and I saw him nod.

I then realized we were at school and got out of the car throwing my apple core in the trash. "Ilea!" Someone called after me.

Turning I saw April approaching me. "Hey," I said a smile making a way onto my face. "What's up," she said making a way onto my side. "A certain bad boy eh" she answered jabbing my side. "Mmmmmmm" I groaned. "Can we talk about something  else other than ....... you know who?" I asked hopefully.

"Ya sure," she said kindly. Approaching my locker the works the 'Bitch' 'Slut' and 'hoe' were printed on a paper latched to it pulling it off I knew who put it there. I don't care anyway.