Whipped

I drove Ilea home after coming from the diner

I drove Ilea home after coming from the diner. I loved that she likes riding Mindy.

Well, she should be considering that she is the first person I let ride her other than myself.

Focusing on the road I went a little faster so that her grip on my waist tightened. Ha Ha yes I am that cunning.

After stopping in front of her house I decided to walk her to the front door. Looking at her adorable nervous face she suddenly mumbled a quick thanks and then her face began to come closer to mine the small pink lips pressed against my cheek. But before. I could question the gesture at the speed of lightning the door slammed.

"Woah," I said a shock of tingles went from my cheek to my toes and back again.

This never happened to me before. This girl is so different, way different. Slowly walking towards Mindy, my hands on my cheeks my mind does nothing more than think why did she slam the door? Did she regret it? Does she like me? Is she ashamed? Is she embarrassed?

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I drove off. I was 30 minutes late for dinner due to a very tight traffic jam. Rio was already there.

For a minute that registered in my mind.

Roi = blabbermouth

Blabbermouth = tell

Tell = ilea

Ilea = mom

Mom = super embarrassment.

I quickly rushed inside after parking Mindy in the garage. Walking into the living room, my number one priority is to find Roi and prevent him from talking.

Then it hit me THE KITCHEN!!!!!!
I ran athlete style to the kitchen where Roi was already being a Blabbermouth.

"Jassie!!" My mother cooed while waving. " who's this blond I heard of that has got you so whipped? " she questioned.

I know what you're thinking what type of mother says "whipped" when talking to her son about a girl.

*Drumroll* And the prize goes to my mom. "Mmmm" I groaned glaring at Roi. I thought he was going to his apartment today but he decided to come over for dinner.