Royal pain in the butt

This girl is gorgeous with a capital G

This girl is gorgeous with a capital G. Her bright blonde hair framing her full face bringing out her bright blue ocean eyes. With her full pinkish lips that look kiss-worthy.

Oh fuck. She was hot. She was also the first girl to turn me down and that turned me on. I loved it a little too much. I must know more.

"Dude why is your mouth gaped open" Leo my best friend asked confused. My brain could not formulate any words so I pointed to Ilea's retreating figure.

It has been three years since I was in this school I had just moved back from London. I hated how girls just fell to my feet like I was some kind of Greek god. There is more to me than just a pretty face. Ilea did not treat me like the others did. She treated me like a real person. I loved that.

"Woah" Leo finally concluded. I chuckled we were the same person, we had the same personality. He was like a brother to me. On the way to class I told him what happened he was impressed.

Like *she did not bow to you and asked you for sex as all the others did* impressed I know shocking.

As I reached class I took a seat at the back of the classroom as usual. All of a sudden there he was in all of his glory.

Where are all these words coming from?  Like come on!

Miss Watson introduced them to the class and mostly all the girls were drooling for this pervert. Thank god Katy was not here, she thinks that he is my prince charming psssh please this is reality my life is not just this fairytale

I suddenly felt a poke in my side. I turn to see the idiot himself smirking at me. "What you royal pain in the butt!" I shout whispered.

With a smirk, he greeted "Hi ils" I shivered at my common nickname. It sounds good coming from his mouth though.

He maybe saw the shiver because he was grinning at me like I just told him I love him. I was so angry I could burst.

"You dumb egg you harassed me just to say-"I was cut off by Ms. Watson "Ms. James & Mr west please stop interrupting my class," she said sternly sending a warning glare to me and Jase.

I relaxed and ignored Jase. Suddenly I was being poked again and again and again and again clearly annoyed I roared "WHAT!" at the annoying boy earning a smirk from him.
P
I was so pissed off that I was as red as a ripe tomato. "Mr. West & Ms. James did I not just warm you," Ms. Watson said angrily. I nodded looking at Jase contemplating ways in which to murder him.

Jase was probably looking at my red face because he was obviously holding in a laugh.
I scoffed and like a dam overflowing his laugh came out.

" Excuse me is this funny to you Mr. West," Miss asked surprised. "Sorry Just one moment," Jase said between laughs. "I hope you will be laughing during detention both of you" she confirmed.

I was so angry I punched Jase in the gut hard.

Withering in pain I thought of ways to make it up to ils

Withering in pain I thought of ways to make it up to ils. I did not mean to get us into detention. I just wanted to piss her off a little.

There is just something on her adorable face that makes me like to get her pissed.

The day passes quickly and I soon found myself in detention. I arrived two minutes late and she was already there.
She sat at the back of the class head down lip pursed as she concentrated on a drawing.

I pulled my leather jacket towards myself and sat next to her. As a cue to my arrival, the teacher closed the door. A few minutes later he dozed off. I poked ils a plan formulating in my head. "What," she asked. Satisfied I answered "come on I have a plan to get us out of here" I explained gesturing to the sleeping teacher.

She nodded. I am glad that she trusts me already ."Come on princess follow my lead" she scoffed at the nickname but followed me anyway.

We changed the times on the clocks and wrote a note saying that time was up and we did not want to wake him so we left. I grabbed her hand as we raced down the hallway to my motorcycle aka Mindy yes she has a name.

"Take me home," she said firmly. I smirked handing her a helmet. "Come on princess don't be a party pooper. I am going to take you somewhere" I stated.

She nodded and climbed onto Mindy. I think she is the first person to ride Mindy other than Leo.

I think I am falling for her but I won't tell her that yet.

Hi peeps. this is chapter two tell me what you think about it.

Venessa: this was better than the last but still has a lot of mistakes.

Ilea: * opens mouth to speak but gets cut off*

Jase: Yeah and you were one of them.*scoffs*

Crowd: *oohs and ahhhs*

Katy: sizzle pop pop you just got fired.

Ilea: anyway juji may I say the last lines.

Juji:*smiles*of course, you may.

Ilea: don't forget to vote comment and share BYE.

Jase: *looks devastated* why does everyone take my line. *Cries* 

Juji: * pulls the curtain and deals with Jase*

Jase: *pushes head through curtain* BYEEEEE .*fist pump* HA IN YOUR FACES.

-Jadz