Coffee?

"Hey, babe, time to get up," Beck spoke gently as he shook his girlfriend's shoulder

"Hey, babe, time to get up," Beck spoke gently as he shook his girlfriend's shoulder. She began to stir, opening her eyes as he planted a kiss on her forehead, pulling away whilst she looked up at him groggily.

He was already dressed for their first day of senior year at Hollywood Arts, and would've woken her up sooner had she not looked so peaceful asleep in his bed. It was a bad habit they'd gotten into over the summer, her spending the nights in his RV. With her dad off living it up with his new -much younger- wife, her brother in college and her little sister at summer camp, her mom had taken off to do some work in New York. This meant that Jade was supposed to be at home, alone; but she had never been one for doing as she was supposed to.

She groaned, pulling the covers up closer to her face. Although she had practically moved in with him, she didn't have many clothes there that she deemed worthy of wearing on their first day back to school. Beck knew this, as she had complained nonstop the whole of last night when she had been tempted to go back to her place, so part of the agreement of staying the night was that she got to wear her favorite shirt of his. It was a baggy band t-shirt he bought at some rock concert they'd gone to last year, and she loved the way it smelled like him.

Beck didn't react to her groaning, and instead stayed stood by the bed, dangling the shirt from his fingers. With an over dramatic sigh, she finally rolled out of bed and took it, slipping over head. He grinned at the sight of her, he loved how she loved wearing his clothes.

The only reason he'd bothered to put a full length mirror in his RV for her, and as she stood in front of it, the fifty bucks he'd paid for it felt worth it. He came up behind her, untucking her hair from the t-shirt. She had washed out the black dye, and grown it out so it was back to it's natural brown, though it was still littered with streaks of purple, blue and pink. This was how he liked it best, though he would never let on to her, in fear she'd dye it again in rebellion. His own hair was a little longer now too, tied up sloppily behind him, with a few stray pieces that Jade would often brush out of his face.

"Do we have time to go and get coffee before class?" Jade asked, looking back at him in the mirror. She spoke softly, the way she was when there was no one else around. Beck pulled out his phone to check the time, sidetracked a little as he stared at his lock screen. It was a picture of them both lying in the grass at the park at sunset, they both had buttercups in their hair after messing around in the flowers. It was one of many days like that they'd had over the summer.

"If you're quick, we can go get Jet Brew." She picked up a ripped pair of black skinny jeans and pulled them on, grabbing a lacy black choker from where she left it on Beck's dresser before heading off into the bathroom to do her make up. She did it much more natural now, her eyeliner winged rather than smudged, though she maintained her look with her nose and eyebrow piercings that always caught the light, and gave her a sort of power.

Beck was used to waiting at this time of day, and sunk down onto his bed to check his slap page. Though he loved school, his was better than most others, he was hesitant about going back. Over the summer he'd gotten used to having Jade to himself. Sure, they'd met up with their friends a number of times to watch movies, or film one of their own for class. But when his was just the two of them, Jade was herself, affectionate and soft. And though he loved her all the time, no matter what, it wasn't the same at school. Not with Tori to provoke her, or someone else to flirt with him and make her jealous.