Chapter 3

Today is the day I plan to talk to Mr. Barret about SGC. And if he doesn't approve I'm sure there will be people backing me up on this. According to Danny I had a mischievous look on my face, "Hey girl, are you going to blow something up? What you going to do?"

"Oh nothing... Why would you think I'm going to do something?"

"Spill it cupcake," Chase said, I wrinkled my nose at the fact he called me cupcake.

"Cupcake?"

"Yeah, what you don't like the nickname Bea?"

"Not exactly."

"OH MY GOD!!" Danny rolled her eyes, "Just spill it already."

"Jesus, no need to be so whiny..... You know how I love sports?" Everyone nodded, "Well, this school has no sports that girls can play."

"We have cheerleading," Lily stated.

"Oh sweetie, that's not a sport."

"IS TOO!!!" lyly whined.

"Yesterday I came up with a great idea. The SGC: the Strong Girls Club. Any girl that wants to play sports can join and we will have teams for all the sports we desire."

"What about cheerleading?" Lily asked with a hopeful look in her eyes, I sighed and said "even cheerleading. This club is to show everyone that girls are just as strong as boys and we can play sports just as good as them. Plus, basketball season is coming up and I promised my old coach I would play. And I don't break my promises."

"I think, this is a phenomenal idea Bea. I will join only if we can have an archery team," Danny smirked.

"You think I'm not going to have archery?"

"I think that this is great cupcake," Chase interrupted.

"Seriously, stop calling me cupcake or I will pummel you right now."

"Whatever you say cupcake," Chase smirked

"That's it." Adam grabbed my hand before I could punch him.

"It's a great idea Bea, I will support you in this." everyone agreed and now it was time for me to confront Mr. Barret. Chase showed me the way to the office, mostly because I "forgot" where it was. Why couldn't Adam have stepped up and brought me to the office? I still had my crutches and was having a hard time hobbling to the office.

"You sure you can get there without falling.... We don't want you to fall and crumble like a cupcake, cupcake."

I grinned, "Yes I'm fine," I sighed, "Don't call me cupcake." I complained. When we got to the office Chase asked for a pass and said "Good luck." He winked at me and walked out of the office. I looked at the secretary and said, "I would like to speak with Mr. Barret about a new club."

"Sure, if you take a seat he will be right with you." A few minutes later a girl came out fuming, her face with an angry expression on it.

"Beatrix Robinson is it?" Mr. Barret questioned.

"Yes, that's me," I reached my hand out, "How are you sir?"

"I'm good," he motioned to his office, "Are you settling in ok? And may I ask what happened?" He said looking down at my ankle.

"Oh, I slipped walking up the stairs to my next class, and I could be settling in better," this putting a confused look on his face, "I'm here to talk to you about creating a new club."

"Oh, um, ok. What are you looking to create?"

"Well, as you must know all the sports teams here are for boys ----"