CHAPTER-3

All our classes and practicals were finished so I decided to invite soe and tae to my place to work on our presentations.

As soon as we reached at my place soe's jaw dropped seeing my huge house she asked me is it yours?

I replied back giving an awkward smile.

Tae was suprised too he didn't give any reaction as he also belonged to a well known millionaire family.

I asked them would you guys like eat anything?
Dey replied by nodding n seeing around my living room
So, I smiled and cooked black bean noodles,with some fried eggs and some chicken fried balls
As soon as I was done cooking
I called them to breakfast counter
Both of them came and when tae saw black bean noodles he gave me the thankful glare and said that black bean noodles were his  favourite ramen!

I gave a smile and pinched his cheeck playfully and started to dig in so as soe and tae did!

We were done with eating

We started working on our presentations
Topics assigned to us
Me:- Contraception and birth control and cruelties of young generations regarding being teen parents
Tae:- Blood Pressure,Affects of bp on depression and anxiety patients
Soe:- Types of  Cancers and their treatments

All of us started doing our work on our laptops.
We're just not doing our work but helping each other
As our topics we're very vast we got around 3 weeks to complete this presentation

*Time Skip*

It's almost very late now and I was still working.
I saw time it was 12:00.
I just started stretching and turned around to see Tae and Soe were already asleep with their open laptops on their laps....
I just turned off their laptops and I took Soe to my bed
And Tae to another room.
While I was taking him to other room his hand were on my shoulder and head was resting on my  arm.
I slowly pulled his arm from my shoulder and let him lie down on bed.
When I was doing that my face was inch away from tae's I was just mesmerized by his beauty
His eyes,nose ,red lips,hair,jawline everything was perfect I felt like my stress of all day was just sucking out of my body just by staring him sleep peacefully.

I didn't knew he had a habit of hugging a pillow while sleeping.
As soon as I laid him down on bed he pulled me and hugged me in his arms I could feel his breath I could feel his heart beat my heart was racing!!!!

Somehow I got off his hands and covered him with blanket and walked out of the room......