CHAPTER-11

I drifted to sleep in his arms. I woke up around 2:00 pm in evening, and I felt severe pain in my lowers as it was my first time!!!
I almost started crying because of bad cramps. I was not able to move.  Tae woke up not feeling me on his arms!!! He saw me crying, he was worried!!!

Taehyung P.O.V
I woke up not feeling sophie in my arms , as I woke up I saw her crying I got really worried!!
End of P.O.V

Heyy!!! Jagiya what happened why are you crying?? Is it because of pain in your lowers!?
I'm sorry I couldn't control myself!!! He pulled me into hug ....
I said yes I'm feeling  a severe pain in lowers but
It's not only one reason...
I'm scared to loose you taehyung
After all this what happened b/w us I'm feeling weak, that's it now I'm left with nothing to be loved....
He looked shocked at my words....
I started crying even more harder.... I was literally begging him in b/w sobs saying don't ever leave me pls!!!
Shhshshhh!!! Ur my love Sophie my life my everything!!
Why would I leave you
I love you!!!!
I've lot of things to do with you  Sophie Joseph!😎
I want to go crazy in love with I want to feel you every single moment even if you are not around I'll love you till I go in my grave, I want to have kids, I want to make you hard to walk for weeks😼😼
Ehhhh!!! Lot of things for my love hard to count!!!!

Now let's washup and let's go out for brunch...
C'mon
As he started grabbing clothes and I was not able to walk so he carried me
I was sobbbing he kissed me on forehead....to comfort me!
He washed me up!!! N now let's go out and have brunch!!!
I denied I'll cook something no need to go out!!
Look who's talking someone who's so weak that not able to walk properly!!!!
I said let's order something then here only I don't want to go out!.
Ok my lady !
Let's order some carbonara!??
I said ok whatever you feel like !!....
Ok now let's watch a movie....

Sophie's phone rings!
MOM CALLING....
I picked up

Sophie:- Yeobseao! Eooma I miss you when ae you coming back. How is Appa??!!....

Sophie P.O.V.
I was literally shouting out of joyment that she'll talk about my wedding  and let me know the date according to me and  tae's parents!!
End of P.O.V

Mom:- sophie my darling I miss you too but we'll not be able to come back till 3 months it's ok you guys can live together as soon as we come back we'll arrange your wedding........Honey don't be upset we're really busy hope you understand!!!?

Sophie:-Hmmm ok!...

Mom:- May god bless you don't be sad I'll visit you in this time duration for a week or 2 ok?

Sophie:-ok emmoa!!

Eommoa:- sophie listen me and ur dad visted KIM CORPORATE PVT LIMITED.
We spoke to tae's dad and mom they said they are ok with our scheduled wedding,

Sophie P.O.V
As I was talking to emmoma my sudden excitement turned to sadness back again!!!
I was seeing taehyung he seemed really happy when I was excited while talking to emmoma but soon he got worried seeing my upset face!!!
End of P.O.V.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V.
I saw her litreally jumping but saying ouch ouch coz of pain in her lowers!! I was lmao seeing her silliness and cutness but soon her face turned serious sadness!!!!
End of P.O.V.

What you mom said?
Nothing just she said me that it'll take more threee months for their work to complete!!!
It's fine darling  let's eat now food is here

****Time skip***
After we ate
Taehyung got a call!

Dr. Park Calling.....
He picked up answered the call!!.

Dr. Park:- Taehyung vaccinations are cancelled you guys have to get back to work for internship because we've to work more after the construction of new hospital so it'll be a problem... so by tomorrow get back to work we also have to go on construction site of new hospital in which you interns will become surgeons.

Taehyung :-Ok sir as you say!
End the call

Sophie Sophie!!.

Taehyung was calling me !!!

Yess say ???...!!!!
We've to get back to work by tomorrow because of some hospital issues and also we'veto go on construction site of new hospital.

Okk then.