CHAPTER-14

I was really worried why I'm feeling weak day by day..........
I wanted a perfect life, A perfect doctor, A perfect daughter, A perfect wife or lover....
I wanted to make taehyung fall head over heels in love with me and fall for him head over heels in love.
But these 2 days I feel so uneasy I don't know what's wrong with my health. Taehyung is not saying but I can feel he's worried.
A tear escaped from my eyes .....I suddenly wiped it off when heard taehyung coming upstairs....

Jagiya what would you like to have for breakfast...!?
How are feeling!!...? Something soft or like just soup or liquids!...? How's your stomach!!...? Or anything is fine...?

And started bombarding me with so many questions!

I giggled at his concerned behaviour...
And said come here and sit with me. I'm completely fine honey, it's just little headache I'll take tablets and I'll be fine don't be so much worried. I know it you're and just you're hiding it with doing cute stuff. Speaking  about last night what was your dream that scared you to death....!??
With that he kissed me and I'm worried yes!
Just I'm trying to be in as much as ease I can so that you don't think much!
And about last night just a bad nightmare don't want to remind myself about it!!!
Now tell what will you eat madam!!?
I said nothing heavy just something light .....
A mushroom soup,tosted bread, and orange juice......
Dats enough!
Okay my lady your food is on way give me 15 mins!
With that he was leaving the room. I called him taehyung my head is exploding "I feel dizzy can you just take me to washroom" I'll wash up!....
He came near me and said with a smirk!!??
Can I give you a bath?😏😏
I said sure😳. With that he carried me to washroom.
And gave me a quick hot bath without getting distracted. And after that got me dressed up in comfy clothes!
And went down to make breakfast. After few minutes  he came back with food in his hands. We both ate and talked on so many things!
After eating I took my medication and felt good!

Heyyy!!! I'm bored we've whole day said taehyung what  can we do ?
I was confused too.... but said let's watch a movie.
With that he started suggesting me a movie. And finally we started watching movie I covered both of us in blankets and crawled in his arms. After a while I drifted to sleep. He observed and pulled me closer. And after a while he switched off tv and laid down with me.