CHAPTER-10

I woke up in arms of taehyung,, I was smiling at my luck....
I was stretching, and suddenly I felt tae's hands on waist!!!!
He was pulling me closer. He pulled me back on his arms, and he wishpered in my ear if you do such things it'll be hard for me to control till our marriage.
I giggled and hit his chest playfull by saying such a pevert you are.....
Well don't deny the fact you love this pevert from 3yrs but nvr confessed....
I was blushing and kept quite!!!
Now let me go I've to make breakfast take shower!!
He said no not that easily.....
You've to pay for what you just did!!!!!
I asked him bach PAY??? ( WITH WIDE EYES)
Yes my love...

You've made daddy suffer for 3yrs and now it's hard for dady to control!!!!
I somehow got off his grip and got off the bed saying washup and come down for bf.
We've only 3 months off till we start internship.
Till then we've lot of things to do wake up taehyug!
We've to bring your clothes here!!
He just replied me why my clothes here you've to come with your luggage at my place....!!!!
No way we'll go to my place.
I sat on bed kissing his lips n said my cute pabo!!!
Our hospital is 20 mins from my house and it almost takes 1 hour from your house.
I don't have any problem moving in your place but we cant spent so much time in travelling.
Honey we're doctors, we've emergencies.
We've to rush to hospital for any emergencies, patient life is our first priority got it!!?

He said hmm, yes!
Ok then

I washed upp did my daily routine and went down to make breakfast!!
I made strawberry pancakes,which is tae's favourite breakfast!!
He washed up and came down with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripping down his chest.
My eyes were widen..
He said I don't have anything to wear! What to do?
Honey just go and check in my wardrobe, there are pair of pjms and shirts wear and coms down for bf.
Before he was about to go back I pulled him!!!!
Honey if you do such things it'll be hard for me to control till our marriage...
He gave me lustful look and smirked!!!!
So would you like to change your decision???
If you do such things I'll have to think over it!!
He pulled me closer and smashed his lips on mine,he carried me to my bed room. As i was wearing comfy shorts it was easy for him to rip my clothes.....
He threw me on bed hovered on me kissing me deeper and one hand going down by massaging... I was shivering because it gave me chills in my spine and moaning in his mouth...
He left all wet kisses around my body!!! And started thrusting deeper in me I was screaming his name in pain....
He leaned closer to me and kissed me to distract me from pain. A tear escaped from my eyes he kissed it and said to calm down!!! Soon the pain subsided in pleasure!
He was close to his climax and I was close too.
He just laid beside me pulled me close jn hug and covered us with blanket!